CIS Mongoloids: "Golden Doesn't Throw Players Under The Bus"

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
@AKuperstein: Blades says he had lunch w/Golden "His whole thing is, these kids dont have the heart we once had when we played in the 80's, 90's and 00's; My advice was 'hey look, the buck stops with him,'" Blades said.

Will the players still be #Bonding and #Brothers when they find out their coach thinks they have no heart?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Welp, we know Bennie and Al aren't ever gonna have lunch again.

If he wasn't a coach of a football team he would sound like any old player talking with another old player. "The game has changed. These guys don't know how they good they have it. We played for the love of the game, blah, blah"

Too bad for him and for us he is the coach. Sounds like another excuse.

Advertisement
If al said these players dont have the heart the past players did, he should be terminated NOW...with all his spinning and excuses for him to say that would be way over the line

Advertisement
@AKuperstein: Blades says he had lunch w/Golden "His whole thing is, these kids dont have the heart we once had when we played in the 80's, 90's and 00's"

The mongoloids are racking up the L's!!

Golden or Bennie said that?

Seems like Bennie is saying that Al said it -- "his"..... "we". But then again we all know Al doesn't throw kids under the bus.

I read that wrong the first time. When I first read it I understood it to mean Golden told BB that his kids don't have the heart. What BB is saying about the kids' hearts is his impression of the team, I'm guessing.

Advertisement
Paging dk72, canecountry3, caneinheelcountry and brock.....

See other thread but here's my post

Golden is ridiculous. Never seen a coach deflect so much criticism and not to think for one second that it is justified

@AKuperstein: Blades says he had lunch w/Golden "His whole thing is, these kids dont have the heart we once had when we played in the 80's, 90's and 00's"

Might be true considering a player from last year team said players had to be persuaded to play hard.. But still

Paging dk72, canecountry3, caneinheelcountry and brock.....

See other thread but here's my post

Golden is ridiculous. Never seen a coach deflect so much criticism and not to think for one second that it is justified

Might be true considering a player from last year team said players had to be persuaded to play hard.. But still

but he also said several players stated they wanted to play differently (probably actually make plays) but would be benched.

I read that wrong the first time. When I first read it I understood it to mean Golden told BB that his kids don't have the heart. What BB is saying about the kids' hearts is his impression of the team, I'm guessing.

From the article:

"His whole thing is, these kids don't have the heart that we once had when we played in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. my advice was 'hey look, the buck stops with him,'" Blades said.

Definitely came from Golden. He tried to hit Blades with that excuse and he shut his *** up real quick.

Advertisement

The mongoloids are racking up the L's!!

Golden or Bennie said that?
Bennie was saying Golden said that. Here's the exact quote

Blades said he heard from a lot of Canes players who wanted to play a different style but told him "if I do it, coach is going to bench me."
"His whole thing is, these kids don't have the heart that we once had when we played in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. my advice was 'hey look, the buck stops with him,'" Blades said.

Al has thrown players under the bus for nearly 5 years now. Why is anyone surprised by this quote?

The players don't speak and stand up like men for their beliefs in playing to players' strengths.

Blades opines that it's up to Golden to let players be MEN!

No retribution to players for standing up to speak from the heart!

I wish someone would've Romney that conversation. The look on Goldens face....

71Xp5nFtEmL._SX425_.jpg

Advertisement
Back