CIS Intellect

Moecane

The Conquering Lion will break every chain.
I am often impressed with the wide range and depth of intellect that is often reflected on this board.

But man I gotta tell you....this whole notion of judging how Mario will do here based upon how ****** he looks tonight, is some next-level stupid ****!

You guys have to be smarter than this.

It's almost as if you are forgetting that:

1. He has checked out and doesn't want to be there. He want to go home.
2. He has a mother who is GRAVELY ill and does not seem to be doing well at all (could she be more important to him than this game?)
3. His players are uninspired and checked out bcuz they know their OC and Head coach are gone. They simply do not care.
4. He has "Doo Doo" Brown starting as his QB( Nick Saban couldn't win with him).

Sure....Lane would probably be better for us but it ain't happening. Mario will be our guy. So let's withhold judgement and give him an opportunity to coach his 1st game for the U before we start casting aspersions regarding how much he sucks like Manny.

Advertisement
I am often impressed with the wide range and depth of intellect that is often reflected on this board.

But man I gotta tell you....this whole notion of judging how Mario will do here based upon how ****** he looks tonight, is some next-level stupid ****!

2. He has a mother who is GRAVELY ill and does not seem to be doing well at all (could she be more important to him than this game?)
3. His players are uninspired and checked out bcuz they know their OC and Head coach are gone. They simply do not care.
4. He has "Doo Doo" Brown starting as his QB( Nick Saban couldn't win with him).

Sure....Lane would probably be better for us but it ain't happening. Mario will be our guy. So let's withhold judgement and give him an opportunity to coach his 1st game for the U before we start casting aspersions regarding how much he sucks like Manny.
Nope he’s just as bad as Manny rawrrr I want attention.

Should be a Wonderlick test for this board and half these imbeciles would fail. Yeah he got his a$$ handed to him tonight, and there are very real excuses here, and also some truths. His coordinators suck, his QB sucks, at the end of the day that falls on him, sure.

It also doesn’t take away his two conference championships and 4-1 record vs. top 10 opponents, not to mention a 10 win season in 2021. He gets a fresh start here after steering Oregon back into national prominence, and unlimited resources. Stop crying. Manny couldn’t sniff the sweat that drips down his balls.

Advertisement
4. Is his fault
I 100% agree with you on this. It's my biggest concern about him to be honest. Why on earth would he trot this guy on the field as starting QB? Why didn't he bench him earlier in the game?
Luckily for us, he will inherit a good QB situation so he won't be able to muck that up.

You must be new here.

Advertisement
Wonderlich? How do you think half the people clean their screens? Or it's what they do to PB on Wonder bread.

This is some good excuse making, 8 out of 10 for solid effort.

Good practice run for the future, I need to see yall get these reps up over the next few weeks...

So please more threads like this.
clown.jpg

All i could think of when reading the OP

Look, give most fans a pass. We have been truly **** on by the likes of Shalala and this U getting comfortable for 18 years.

We are starving, and now that somebody is willing to throw a ******* cracker our way, the Miami is bound to come out of us…and we ask…with ridges? Salt or not salt? We can’t help it, we were spoiled at one time.

Remember, we have a contingent that seriously wants to keep us with the guy responsible for us being second to dead last in tackling. We are clearly out of practice when it comes to having any choices in coaching.

Advertisement

Please dont compare him to Manure.....seriously...

Lmao. An actual UM coach or player gets zero sympathy but a dude scorching another team gets the glory hole treatment from a portion of this Phanbase. This is the absolute worse fanbase in sports

Advertisement

Don’t care. Oregon is a soft a$$ state, glad they lost so maybe the extension they throw at him is not record setting had he won his 3rd straight pac 12 championship

Notice the good news when always hurt down votes these are good signs man. The Diaz squad is mad this is good those guys don't know a fuqin thing.....this is great. Will go canes and those boys change their names? We may see a username of inmarioitrust or gomario so they can disguise themselves

This is some good excuse making, 8 out of 10 for solid effort.

Good practice run for the future, I need to see yall get these reps up over the next few weeks...

So please more threads like this.

Bro ive been dealing with this for YEARRRRRRSSSS on Mario Cristobal on this board.

Literally every time he loses a game its a million excuses....I use to be mad because they made more excuses for him than they did Manny..until i realize Manny sucked lol.

Im really wondering how this is gonna go after we lose to UVA @ home down the road.

Advertisement
Back