CIS FSU fans

But FSU is literally our only opportunity for that this year. Im not pulling for FSU at all, but considering I think we can finish the season in CFP talks, I'd much rather beat FSU while they're highly ranked than beat them when they arent.

In terms of recruiting, if we beat them head to head, regardless of what they have done in any other games, that will give Mario the perfect opportunity to flip whoever.
You're delusional if you actually believe the bold. We could beat them and they could finish with a better record. If they have a good season- especially a double digit win season- they're going to be strong on the trail, and one game isn't flipping anyone.

If we win our games, we'll get rewarded in the postseason, irrespective of FSU (or anyone else) being ranked when we play them.

Advertisement
You're delusional if you actually believe the bold. We could beat them and they could finish with a better record. If they have a good season- especially a double digit win season- they're going to be strong on the trail, and one game isn't flipping anyone.

If we win our games, we'll get rewarded in the postseason, irrespective of FSU (or anyone else) being ranked when we play them.
If we assume that we're gonna lose more games than them then we wont have a leg to stand on in recruiting this year anyway. My post was in regards to if we have a similar record and we win the head to head.

In response to your bold, I keep hearing this, but then rankings come out every week where we are disrespected and placed behind teams because of their "ranked" games, so is this really true? Hello Ole Miss/OregonState

Advertisement
Look at our remaining schedule and please share with the class where else a quality win comes from this year
LJ McCray. And we are trying to get a certain receiver committed to Ohio State to come here. Who do you think is the other program pushing hardest for him?

We're also trying to keep Artavius Jones here.

Advertisement
UNC and Clemson. Then Duke in the ACCCG.

Now tell me why you think the only way is through FSU.
Our quality wins going to be #13 UNC who can potentially take another loss and be out of the rankings entirely or a 3 loss unranked Clemson team? Thats laughable. Also, dont know if you saw Duke-ND last night but, not only did they lose, their QB also got hurt... so I dont think we'll be seeing them in the ACCCG and even if we did they wont be highly ranked at all.

FSU is our sole opportunity at a top 5 ranked win and thats about as clear as it possibly could be.

UNC and Clemson. Then Duke in the ACCCG.

Now tell me why you think the only way is through FSU.

If UGA, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having beaten the teams you just mentioned.

If UGA, Ohio State, OU and USC go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If UGA, Penn State, Texas and Washington go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If Alabama wins out, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten Miami may not even go to the playoffs over that 1 loss Alabama team.

All of the teams above can honestly say if they just win their games they will be fine because they already started highly ranked and if any of them go unbeaten, it means more than likely they have beaten a top 10 team.

I didn’t even touch on Notre Dame

North Carolina.
Louisville is now ranked (Coaches, AP is not out yet).
Duke in the ACC-CG.
aTm when they get ranked again.
North Carolina is the best of what you have here. But hardly going to be a resume, season defining win.

Louisville is 25 now, but to expect them to maintain that until we play means you think they go ****-near undefeated this season.

Duke season might be cooked with Riley's injury.

And here is where you lost me. So we want aTm to keep winning so that our strength of schedule looks good but not FSU? Maybe I just dont know recruiting, but isnt aTm a powerhouse in recruiting that we battle often as well????

LJ McCray. And we are trying to get a certain receiver committed to Ohio State to come here. Who do you think is the other program pushing hardest for him?

We're also trying to keep Artavius Jones here.
Im not even trying to be funny, I just dont really dig super deep into recruiting. I assume that since Mario got us a good class in a 5 win season, if we finish with 10 wins, one of them being over top-5 FSU, he'll make the magic happen. Regardless of what FSU does in the other games

Advertisement
Our quality wins going to be #13 UNC who can potentially take another loss and be out of the rankings entirely or a 3 loss unranked Clemson team? Thats laughable. Also, dont know if you saw Duke-ND last night but, not only did they lose, their QB also got hurt... so I dont think we'll be seeing them in the ACCCG and even if we did they wont be highly ranked at all.

FSU is our sole opportunity at a top 5 ranked win and thats about as clear as it possibly could be.
If UGA, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having beaten the teams you just mentioned.

If UGA, Ohio State, OU and USC go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If UGA, Penn State, Texas and Washington go unbeaten, Miami is not going to the playoffs having only beaten the teams you just mentioned

If Alabama wins out, Michigan, Texas and Oregon go unbeaten Miami may not even go to the playoffs over that 1 loss Alabama team.

All of the teams above can honestly say if they just win their games they will be fine because they already started highly ranked and if any of them go unbeaten, it means more than likely they have beaten a top 10 team.

I didn’t even touch on Notre Dame
There is no chance an undefeated ACC champion Miami is being left out of the CFP.

Advertisement
No one is cheering for the **** Noles.. F em. But to sit here and look at our schedule and act like they wouldn't easily be our most reputable win is just dumb. The rankings are literally RIGHT THERE, dont be delusional. This isnt opinion on what I personally want, its the facts of the matter. The fact is, right now today, that is our biggest "prove it" game left on the schedule.

No one is cheering for the **** Noles.. F em. But to sit here and look at our schedule and act like they wouldn't easily be our most reputable win is just dumb. The rankings are literally RIGHT THERE, dont be delusional. This isnt opinion on what I personally want, its the facts of the matter. The fact is, right now today, that is our biggest "prove it" game left on the schedule.
There's a huge difference between saying they'd be a bug win as they are and rooting for them to still be undefeated by November 11th.

There is no chance an undefeated ACC champion Miami is being left out of the CFP.
An undefeated conference champion SEC, Pac-12, Big 12, Big 10 team all get in before Miami. Especially if Miami's best win is #13 UNC. If you dont believe that idk what to tell you. But the AP Rankings are RIGHT THERE, freshly released and they can maybe help you get an idea of where the rest of the nation outside of Miami fans think of the ACC level of competition.

Advertisement
Back