CIS Chat - Friday before GT

What concerns do you still see with the team before we can start being competitive for national championships

I don't think they're far away. Need to recruit supplement the offensive line with a couple studs, but you already have one on the way in Donaldson.

I also think you need a couple ultra talented safeties

Advertisement
How is dionte Mullins looking and are we going after anymore Ocala players other then kosi

Do you think Perry is as good as Kaaya or better?

Physically, Perry has all the talent in the world. Huge arm, speed. His frame isn't quite there yet, but he will add weight in college. He's no Jacory in that sense.

The thing you have to realize is that Brad was a QB in every sense of the position. He was a winner in HS and won a state title in California his senior year. Kaaya was ready right away to play at the college level. I don't think Perry would be ready next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you heard anything about LSU commits rethinking their commitments now that Les Miles is gone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What has been your favorite CMR move, story or message that you have heard or seen him tell to the team?

I know we have caught a glimpse of some of this in the CanesAllaccess videos but just looking for some more info

How are players feeling about this season and the coaching staff? Any words you've heard from them when chilling with them that stand out?

Do you think ahmon is better then Stacey coming in

Stacy was a star in HS and produced at that level freshman year, but I think a Ahmmon is on another level from him.

He can break games open with his speed and really make things happen after the catch

Advertisement
Back