CIS Chat - Friday before GT

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Answering team or recruiting related questions here for the next hour or so. I will try to get to them all

Advertisement
Does the staff have any cornerbacks that they are interested in if Henderson flips and brini stays with UGA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will D. Owens have an impact at LB this season beyond being off the bench? seems like he can't get over the mental hump

Advertisement
What is the progress on Darrion Owens? Do you think he will ever get back to pre-injury form/earn a starting spot back?

Advertisement
Does the staff have any cornerbacks that they are interested in if Henderson flips and brini stays with UGA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antwan Collier from Southridge is a guy that they'be kept tabs on.

He was at practice a few weeks ago and was on campus multiple times over the summer. Currently committed to Illinois, but would probably flip. Big bodied corner with size and ball skills.

I think he's a better prospect than Sheldrick Redwine at this stage.

Any other under the radar local recruits breaking out in their senior year that we should go after?

Advertisement
When do you think the rest of the commits will start coming on board?

I think things might be quiet for a while. Wouldn't be surprised to see some younger ones pop in the next couple weeks (2018, 2019) especially after FSU week.

Spots are tight, so they will be careful in hopes of a big season getting them on board with some new names.

Can you create a section at the top of the page to house the threads of Hurricane Vision, Dan E and folks like yourself so they do not get lost amongst the day to day hijinx and tomfoolery?

Will D. Owens have an impact at LB this season beyond being off the bench? seems like he can't get over the mental hump

Don't think it has anything to do with his mental...that knee and leg is just not right yet. He's still running with a hitch and you can still see the muscle atrophy from the injury

Advertisement
Answering team or recruiting related questions here for the next hour or so. I will try to get to them all

Do you know any kids in the Jacksonville Area Miami is going after. I some have Bradley Jennings Jr. committed verbally but are there any more on the radar. Love to go watch HS football up here.

Advertisement
Back