CIS CENSORSHIP

Advertisement
Nobody stacks more d1ques on their chin than @Andrew does
suicide squad hannibal GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will go with this word list and monitor the reports from Google. If they appear to have been cleaned up then we will slowly start remove words from censorship until we find a balanced point. As a general rule, any image that you can be fired for viewing at work is not prohibited. Google doesn't care about spoilers.
I work at an internet pörñ site so I will safely assume that I have blanket immunity

This is EXACTLY what caused WEZ to be removed and almost destroyed.

It's not Andrew.

It's some candya$$ that complained, then another, and probably another. Complained, bellyached, b11tched and moaned, wept, and continued the weeping and gnashing of teeth until it became ALMOST intolerable.

The best response to these candya$$eS who are offended - tell them, "Don't like it? F*** Off! Problem solved!"

My personal response is that I apologize to anyone who I may have yet to offend - and I beg your patience - I'll get around to you later. Rest assured.

Grow up - or get out!

Owners and Mods have built up a really fine site - and the last thing we need is a couple of jurk-off pud-pullers to find means and methods to "be offended." YOU are offensive!

You wouldn't feed your Johnson into the pickle slicer, would you? Well if a few words here and there offend you - DON'T COME HERE!"
Trashendzone and its 5 racist posters with 10 screen names each are doing just fine, thank you.

Advertisement
Actually, this isn't surprising at all. Now that u have advertising all over the site, ownership is, of course, going to want to keep the place corporate friendly, i.e. nothing "controversial" or "offensive".

But....but....but....AD MONEY!
bAndrew has to do what he thinks is best. He’s asked for feedback separately. I’d think that there’s a point he can find which doesn’t affect CIS negatively as to ads and is less restrictive because I think this is way overkill. It’s their site though so it’s up to them.

Advertisement
bAndrew has to do what he thinks is best. He’s asked for feedback separately. I’d think that there’s a point he can find which doesn’t affect CIS negatively as to ads and is less restrictive because I think this is way overkill. It’s their site though so it’s up to them.
So this really is tied to ad revenue via Google?

This is his bar and serve the drinks and patrons as he sees fit 100%.

For me, the much scarier thing is the economic warfare aspect of this.

Run afoul of the douches in Mountain View and they will make you pay until you see it their way.

Holy cow this really isn't going to have a good outcome*.

*I'm not speaking about CIS, but rather society in general

So this really is tied to ad revenue via Google?

This is his bar and serve the drinks and patrons as he sees fit 100%.

For me, the much scarier thing is the economic warfare aspect of this.

Run afoul of the douches in Mountain View and they will make you pay until you see it their way.

Holy cow this really isn't going to have a good outcome*.

*I'm not speaking about CIS, but rather society in general

This is the world we live in. He needs ad revenue. Hopefully he can find a happy median he can live with.

Advertisement
Back