CIS CENSORSHIP

We banned 450 words using a list of suspected Google bad words. Unfortunately Google does not publish an official list.

We have been receiving multiple notices each day regarding violations. I will post examples when I get home.
Andrew, I get it to an extent but they flagged the word s ex and we banned it? 🤦🏻‍♂️ That’s just overkill.

Advertisement
When D'Elon Money spent 40 Large to buy out Pete Dorsey for control of CIS we were told this would be the town square of freedom of speech about our beloved Canes and to share truths about Dr. Fauci, Israel, BLM and the Trump/Hunter Biden crime syndicate.

Ohhh, we're we wrong. Crack a few jokes about Gattis, Andrew's hairline or change your handle to "DeeMoney" and you'll be shadow banned faster than Dan Bongino can put up 400lbs on the bench while calling Brock a snowflake for his steak preferences.

When D'Elon Money spent 40 Large to buy out Pete Dorsey for control of CIS we were told this would be the town square of freedom of speech about our beloved Canes and to share truths about Dr. Fauci, Israel, BLM and the Trump/Hunter Biden crime syndicate.

Ohhh, we're we wrong. Crack a few jokes about Gattis, Andrew's hairline or change your handle to "DeeMoney" and you'll be shadow banned faster than Dan Bongino can up put 400lbs on the bench while calling Brock a snowflake for his steak preferences.
Brock went medium or medium well in 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
B I t c h
S h I t
C u n t
S l a p d I c k
P u s s y
A s s h o l e

👀

We banned 450 words using a list of suspected Google bad words. Unfortunately Google does not publish an official list.

We have been receiving multiple notices each day regarding violations. I will post examples when I get home.

Google-initiated notices?

Or snowflake-porster-initiated notices?

Advertisement
"there are no chicks with ****s johnny, only guys with ****"

ayo what the ****
Holy shnit, this word too?!

831818FF-A887-4ADB-A739-A4D8997B5905.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back