CIS Bowl: Wash St vs Oregon

Advertisement
Its not quite at the talent level he could achieve there. But he could make Miami look like that with the right OL. That engine is just getting out of the station and we'll see what he can recruit there now.
Sick class coming in. Look at the talent at wr and rb. All Freshman and Sophmores. They will make a run at the playoff within the next two years.

Advertisement
Mario is nothing special, dont get the infatuation at all. He’s not inspiring. Better than handy, yes but that’s not a high bar...

Advertisement
If Leach coached Miami and lost a game like this, people would want his *** fired. Even more so the UCLA loss.

Leach has a huge impact on the game while coaches like Mario and Orgeron are like bumps on a pickle...

Btw wearing my U hat. People here are awesome and they cringe at losing Mario to us. GN and GO CANES

Advertisement
The talent difference between Oregon and WSU is about the same as between Clemson and Georgia Tech, but Leach nearly pulled off the win. Probably get the W if not screwed by refs. If Iowa State had played Oregon that well, 90% of the board would be jizzing over Matt Campbell. Difference is Campbell wants nothing to do with Miami, while Leach asked the President of the United States to write a letter of recommendation to get him the Miami job.

Advertisement
The talent difference between Oregon and WSU is about the same as between Clemson and Georgia Tech, but Leach nearly pulled off the win. Probably get the W if not screwed by refs. If Iowa State had played Oregon that well, 90% of the board would be jizzing over Matt Campbell. Difference is Campbell wants nothing to do with Miami, while Leach asked the President of the United States to write a letter of recommendation to get him the Miami job.

My problem w Leach is he gives zero fcks about defense, so if went that route, we would have to have a top notch DC to accompany him.

Sick class coming in. Look at the talent at wr and rb. All Freshman and Sophmores. They will make a run at the playoff within the next two years.

his class sucks. Wtf are you talking about. He will never make a playoff run recruiting like this. If Manny ever fielded a class like that I would fly the plane over the stadium myself.

My problem w Leach is he gives zero fcks about defense, so if went that route, we would have to have a top notch DC to accompany him.

Yes I assume that a ballhawking 4-3 defense would pair nicely with Leach. ****, bring back Randy Shannon as DC (you have to have a "Miami guy" on the staff after all) and we're set

his class sucks. Wtf are you talking about. He will never make a playoff run recruiting like this. If Manny ever fielded a class like that I would fly the plane over the stadium myself.

Facts. I didn’t realize it and then I looked it up. He’s recruiting like we are right now for this class...

3C88F7BA-D8D3-4C31-AD5D-077C120E4B93.png

Advertisement
Back