CIS Annual Awards 2016

Advertisement
Which poster has the biggest crank?

That was kinda what I was asking before but not as eloquently as yourself.

I'd nominate [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] [MENTION=6203]Kirijax[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION] for largest crank

Kirijax definitely has a *******.

Last time he ****ed his wife he got arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, hence his not posting here anymore.

Advertisement
Best band definitely has to be Macho for posting that one dude's photo and name

Advertisement
Biggest revelation was learning that DMoney isn't black

You didn't know he was Cuban?

I thought that was common knowledge.

I just found this out. Mind blown.

On another note, glad I didn't make nomination for porster of the year. So there's that.
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], just admit you slurped on Golden for a time. You'll get less crap for it.....probably not.

For a nomination, [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] deserves funniest videos award. He throws some zingers in there.

On another note, glad I didn't make nomination for porster of the year. So there's that.
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], just admit you slurped on Golden for a time. You'll get less crap for it.....probably not.

For a nomination, [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] deserves funniest videos award. He throws some zingers in there.

Nah bruh, I was never on the golden bandwagon. In fact I searched through threads from back in 2014 and 2013 of me being against golden and screen shotted them for evidience lol. When the 2015 started I would say I don't like golden but I wasn't going to root for him to fail as that would be me rooting against my canes which some on here did and some didn't IMG_0294.jpg

Advertisement

Nah bruh, I was never on the golden bandwagon. In fact I searched through threads from back in 2014 and 2013 of me being against golden and screen shotted them for evidience lol. When the 2015 started I would say I don't like golden but I wasn't going to root for him to fail as that would be me rooting against my canes which some on here did and some didn't View attachment 41707

See, this is why the majority of this forum rag on you. Why is it that every single poster on this forum calls you a Golden slurper? Because when everyone knew he needed to go, you said he still needed more time. Just let it go man. You keep bringing up that same screenshot like it means something. Your post was regarding him and the Penn St. job which wasn't doing us any favors with our recruiting class in terms of was he staying or going. Doesn't prove **** in how you thought of him as a coach.

Which poster has the biggest crank?

It's a toss-up between whatever names Ms. Miyayo and Blake's wife post under. Paranosboy Cane would've been the clear winner but his court ordered chemical castration makes an accurate assessment impossible.

Last edited:

Nah bruh, I was never on the golden bandwagon. In fact I searched through threads from back in 2014 and 2013 of me being against golden and screen shotted them for evidience lol. When the 2015 started I would say I don't like golden but I wasn't going to root for him to fail as that would be me rooting against my canes which some on here did and some didn't View attachment 41707

See, this is why the majority of this forum rag on you. Why is it that every single poster on this forum calls you a Golden slurper? Because when everyone knew he needed to go, you said he still needed more time. Just let it go man. You keep bringing up that same screenshot like it means something. Your post was regarding him and the Penn St. job which wasn't doing us any favors with our recruiting class in terms of was he staying or going. Doesn't prove **** in how you thought of him as a coach.

Why would a supporter of golden want the BOT to fire him after the 2014 season then? Hmm. By the way I wanted him gone after Louisville beat the breaks off of us in the bowl game and then the penn state debacle.
IMG_0287.jpg

Advertisement

Why would a supporter of golden want the BOT to fire him after the 2014 season then? Hmm. By the way I wanted him gone after Louisville beat the breaks off of us in the bowl game and then the penn state debacle.
View attachment 41709

s-JOE-WILSON-large.jpg

Poster Awards
Poster of the Year = Peter Ariz. For all the **** I give him, he's the best Canes recruiting guy out there.
Porsters of the Year = Broke & Parrotnose
Funniest Posters = The Franchise & Tad Footeball
Best Youtube Videos = Dwinstitles
Football 101 Award = LuCane & DMoney
Insider of the year = Brooklyn
Parent Contributor Award = UKnowWhat
Newcomer of the year = Liberty City
Oldest Poster = No idea
Troll of the year = "Hehe" dude who got banned within 12 hours. Never have I seen so many jimmies rustled.
Weeping Shoulders Award = ILCane2011
Highlight Film Scavenging Award = Liberty City
Twitter Stalker Award = Broke

Yeah, Moro made everybody step their game up. Best *** Cutter Of The Year = Moro would cut yo *** dropping a lesson in Football 101 and Social Justice at the same time! Classic Threads!!! MOMENTUM IS HUGE!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back