***CIS ACCCG Weekend*** (Updates)

Got my hotel last week, and just requested 2 lower a tickets see yall out there.

Whats up with the tailgate lets set something up or is there already something planned.

We gone set up a CIS tailgate with people right here. Somebody said they from Charlotte Some from Atlanta. We need a few canes with grills out. I'll hit up the grocery store and show up with a carload of food. So let's make this a thing. We gone show the ACC that Miami does travel well! I'm glad many of y'all boys said y'all going.

dale keep us updated with location and everything. trying to see if I drive or uber to the stadium

Advertisement
Found a couple of links on google for places to tailgate in charlotte. Most look like bars, but I find the traditional tailgate much more fun, rather than sitting in a bar drinking. Anyway, here are some links

The Game Plan | Epic Panthers Tailgate | Charlotte's got a lot | Charlotte NC Travel & Tourism
https://southcharlottenewcomers.com/tag/best-place-to-tailgate-for-panthers-games/

We could also rent a lot, which I could honestly pay for just as long as I get some of my money back... but at the same time I dont want to be that guy running and exclusive tailgate lol all canes are fam

**Edit. It looks like there are lots walking distance to the stadium that range from $50-$120 and some lots that would open at 3 PM and we could use all night for only $27!! I found these on parkwhiz.com

If people are really interested and we could get a group I can book it, although I think the $27 is per person. Anyway, if you'd be interested up vote this

Last edited:
[MENTION=5861]motorcitycane[/MENTION] How much are you charging to be apart of the tailgate? Also my wife can't make it so I'm definitely down with the Onyx on Friday night. I haven't been to a strip in about 15 years. Lol

I'm not charging for the tailgate. I just want people to come through. A let me know if you down with Onyx man. My wife really into strip clubs so that's why we sliding but yeah I'm like let's give these boys a show in Charlotte they not going to know what hit them.

Advertisement
im deciding between going to both rounds of the playoffs or just the finals.

P.S. yes i'm that confident..
I wish I had a choice... My wife and I haven't missed a game since Shaq was 7.. She would go ape poo poo if I suggested missing one of they play off games.... I'm hoping we are number 2 or 3 so we can play in New Orleans

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'll personally start a GoFundMe or pay for your flights myself. You aren't missing a game fine sir.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Flight book.. need to lock up tix ..**** my bank account is getting hit VT, ND, Pitt, and now ACC champ game...ahh that feels good.

Hotel booked and tickets locked up. I would say it today was a very successful day at work of course I've been out since Thursday last week. I wonder if they know I don't do any work at all.

Last edited:
[MENTION=5861]motorcitycane[/MENTION] How much are you charging to be apart of the tailgate? Also my wife can't make it so I'm definitely down with the Onyx on Friday night. I haven't been to a strip in about 15 years. Lol

I'm not charging for the tailgate. I just want people to come through. A let me know if you down with Onyx man. My wife really into strip clubs so that's why we sliding but yeah I'm like let's give these boys a show in Charlotte they not going to know what hit them.

LEt me know about the tailgate **** me and my boy there

Advertisement
In +20, although we might have requested a 2 or 3 too many through the Hurricane Club.
Hotel ✔️
Rental Car from Ft Myers ✔️ Not a bad deal either (Tahoe for 3 days..$138) through Costco.com

Me +3 taking the trip uptown for sure. Anyone wanna go in on a suite? It's gonna be cold and I'm openly a winter wuss.

I have me +3 as well. Where you thinking of staying. I only live 15-20 miles away but might decide to just stay downtown instead of fight traffic.

Any hurricane club members willing to sell me 3 tickets? I have my flight and hotel. Just looking for some tickets. Taking my son to his first Canes game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
what about parking at Bank of America stadium?

Probably not going to happen, or you will pay a premium. My advice would be to uber if possible. Charlotte is not the best when it comes to gameday traffic. They will end up shutting down half of uptown.

I just went to the Stadium last night for MNF. For me the easiest is taking an Uber to a light rail station then getting off the light rail at the stadium

Advertisement
Back