Cincy "playing well"

Please tell me that lying sack of **** isn't pulling that **** again. They beat Toledo 58-34, which doesn't impress me. They Miami (OH) 31-24, which shouldn't impress anyone. They lost to Ohio State 50-28, which, without Miller, is embarrassing, and they lost to Memphis 41-14, which is always embarrassing. Their QB, Kiel got hurt when it was 27-7 Memphis, so losing him is not an excuse. So, Al, how the **** are they playing well?

"Well, Notsince1985, first off let me just say thank you for coming out and continuing to post about the University of Miami. Really appreciate what you do for us. And to answer your question, well let's try to keep things in perspective. It's easy to look at the score of that Memphis game and say, 'Wow, 41 points?' But they held them to something like 600 yards, I believe. That's elite. And that's with their offense leaving the D out on the field all day. So Saturday is going to be a real test. We're leaving the past in the past, because our season starts n... Uh oh sounds like somebody's got a phone call hahaha, The Franchise is that yours? Hahaha well, ah I lost my train of thought there. But Notsince1985 did I answer your question?"

Advertisement
this is what i dispise about Golden he is scared of every single team and have our guys come out like they are about to be in the fight for their lives. dude stop it. tell them we are going to beat they *** and lets do it. stop with the "that team will be a force " crap

If their coach has any brain at all he will throw the ball deep on the first play and then run it on every play after that.

The deep pass will make golden play cover 2 all game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back