Cincy "playing well"

4Canes

Thunderdome
Did I read that correctly Golden says Cincy is "playing well", gave up 600yds and 40 points to Memphis?!?!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bro, I'm not surprised by anything this idiot says anymore. The only intelligent thing that could come out of his mouth is an apology to all fans for being a garbage coach and leading this football program into obscurity.

Please tell me that lying sack of **** isn't pulling that **** again. They beat Toledo 58-34, which doesn't impress me. They Miami (OH) 31-24, which shouldn't impress anyone. They lost to Ohio State 50-28, which, without Miller, is embarrassing, and they lost to Memphis 41-14, which is always embarrassing. Their QB, Kiel got hurt when it was 27-7 Memphis, so losing him is not an excuse. So, Al, how the **** are they playing well?

Advertisement
He's like a walking, talking, and sharting personification of the worst kind of Corchspeak.

All worthless cliches. No substance.

He has to build up these games to control the fire. However, no one is buying his ****.

He has to build up these games to control the fire. However, no one is buying his ****.

Of course he talks about how a game like this doesn't mean **** after we lose it because it's not relevant to the Coastal.

Advertisement
I can see it now .."We didn't have too much film on the back ups. They added new wrinkles to the offense and we didn't tackle well."

You gotta understand , 40 points and 600 yards is considered " playing well" with Golden standards.

Worthless ******* coach. Get a new line of work you pathetic piece of ****.

Advertisement
When we win, it will be:

"Wow that was a tough team out there. They were relentless and I'm proud of our guys for trusting the process and renewing their commitment at half time. This week we worked on pillar #7: how to make a bad team look decent. I taught them how to play slow, scared, and down to their opponent. We finally executed on all fronts. Alright what do you got for me?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back