Chud

ncncanes

Junior
Have a feeling it is Chud or the Gorilla ..... not sure I can handle Mario - another used car salesman
-Thoughts on Chud? - seems to well thought of by the League... I know the niners wanted him bad as their OC

Thoughts?

Advertisement
I hope not.

I understand miami wanting to keep people in house during the glory days, but we need head coaching experience, and I don’t mean 4-12 with the Cleveland browns head coaching experience

Butch, Herman, Fuente, or any other SUCCESSFUL coach and i’m all for it

Advertisement
NO!!! Two straight ***** ups; if they ***** this up now, it's the realistic end of the program and hello Pioneer Football League

I'd take Chud over Cristobal but I want neither. Would be the laziest of hires and the banners would be back before we knew it.

Have a feeling it is Chud or the Gorilla ..... not sure I can handle Mario - another used car salesman
-Thoughts on Chud? - seems to well thought of by the League... I know the niners wanted him bad as their OC

Thoughts?

I'm done if it either one of those guys. Whoever gets hired needs to get rid of Swasey.

Advertisement
After Chud was fired the Browns owe him $10M......... cheap BOT could be excited about this
- I can handle Chud although not preferred .... Not Mario

Chud is a very smart dude. He would be a good choice.

Laughing at all of you quoting his one year record with the Browns. What was Butches record with the browns? What was Sabans record with the Phins? Patrinos record with the Falcons and Pete Carrols record with the jets? See what I'm saying.

Chud is freaking a football rocket scientist compared to Fat Alberts gang

I'd take Chud over Mario and Schiano.

Butch is a pipe dream that I don't think happens. Herman and Fuente hopefully are strongly considered.

I could do Chud, but we have to go back to an attacking 4-3 and nothing less!!!!

Advertisement

Thoughts?

Butch would bring him in...and maybe as the Coach in Waiting

Laughing at all of you quoting his one year record with the Browns. What was Butches record with the browns? What was Sabans record with the Phins? Patrinos record with the Falcons and Pete Carrols record with the jets? See what I'm saying.

Butch is the only coach to EVER take that team to the playoffs. Even before they went to Baltimore, the last time the Browns went to the playoffs was in the late 80's.

BRING BACK BUTCH NOW!!

Advertisement

All those guys were very successful college HC's. Chud is not.

I could live with Chud.

But, I want Butch. I would hire Butch right now and carry him as an assistant coach for now. Why??? Well, head coaches can only make one visit off campus to recruit a perspective student athlete. An assistant coach can make 6 such visits (only 1/week). When the season is over, I promote him to head coach and terminate the rest of the staff unless Butch wants to retain someone.

No Mario, no Schiano, no Holliday, no Orgeron. Seeing how I became a UM fan when I entered grad school there and this is my 52nd season, I don't have 5 years to waste on these clowns.

Advertisement
Back