Chuck Todd bringing it

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Chuck Todd ‏@chucktodd 25m25 minutes ago
But I'm sure some Duke fans will conveniently forget every gift call they got in the last five minutes for a game they got an assist in

Chuck Todd ‏@chucktodd 26m26 minutes ago
That Miami-Duke officiating crew was bad on the last drive that handed Duke free yardage and downs on very questionable calls. It evened out

Advertisement
Don't think it was anywhere close to evening out...20+ penalties to 4....No wonder the crew lost their jobs...Last few minutes were stacked in Duke's favor...

Advertisement
Chuck Todd is part of the C/MS/NBC disaster but at least he knows College Football and is a loyal Cane fan (he went to GWU). Interesting that his tweets have exploded sincy Goldie left.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, the dregs of society only listen to the ESPN puppetheads and they're making Puke out to be the victim.

The dregs don't want to hear about the entire last bogus Puke drive, the phantom PI on Artie's pick, Sirk not breaking the plane on that last TD, the bogus PI on Corn in the endzone, the 24 to 4 lopsided penalty ledger, etc.

Chuck Todd is part of the C/MS/NBC disaster but at least he knows College Football and is a loyal Cane fan (he went to GWU). Interesting that his tweets have exploded sincy Goldie left.

Todd was born in Miami and went to Killian

Advertisement
I said it in another thread, why are the refs to blame when you lose?

so who do we blame for your birth? the doctor..your mom...or your dad

Schlitz and cable-outage at the trailerpark.
I think you mean mad dog 20/20 or boonfarm...schlitz is just to high class for this scum

Meant to upvote, but I'm on my phone holding a 2.5 month old

1st..congrats on the baby, hope he/she remains healthy. Second no prob, I initially thought you were a mad dog fan lol. I was during my early years

The official that signaled the phantom TD couldn't even see the play. There was a player obstructing his vision. Duke also got time added back to the clock on that drive.

Unfortunately, the dregs of society only listen to the ESPN puppetheads and they're making Puke out to be the victim.

The dregs don't want to hear about the entire last bogus Puke drive, the phantom PI on Artie's pick, Sirk not breaking the plane on that last TD, the bogus PI on Corn in the endzone, the 24 to 4 lopsided penalty ledger, etc.

Let everyone line up to hate us again, it's the way it's supposed to be and is better than being laughed at.

Advertisement
Let everyone line up to hate us again, it's the way it's supposed to be and is better than being laughed at.

More haters is a sign we we are going in the right direction. The most hated team in the NFL is the most successful one. Their coach is also the most successful coach and guess what.......he's the most fans' hated coach.

so who do we blame for your birth? the doctor..your mom...or your dad

Schlitz and cable-outage at the trailerpark.
I think you mean mad dog 20/20 or boonfarm...schlitz is just to high class for this scum

Meant to upvote, but I'm on my phone holding a 2.5 month old

1st..congrats on the baby, hope he/she remains healthy. Second no prob, I initially thought you were a mad dog fan lol. I was during my early years

Thanks, he's our second, and it's so much more chill this time around.

Advertisement
Back