Christian Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he has everything you want traits wise... if he can be comfortable and trust the technique Rumph is teaching I think he’ll be very good!

Also helps if has a Dline like this causing havoc in front of him to help mitigate any mistakes
That's what @OriginalGatorHater says made Rumph a good cb. So the least thing we can do is wish the same for his underlings. So yeah, if we get our dtackle play to tick up a little. It'll help...

Advertisement
He caught my attention last year when he had a TD saving Kickoff return tackle vs UVA.

He's got some foot speed. I really hope to see him get developed & play a lot this year at Boundary Corner.

If Christian plays well, he could be a very good recruiting chip to use on the trail. A kid from SEC country who was committed to Bama, was offered in January, took an OV to Miami, LSU & TAMU, committed to us after we did the in-home visit & announced is NSD in February.

His success would show OOS CB's that they can come to Miami & have success, if I'm Rumph I'm pushing this kid hard to play early & often.

Alphonso Jr, Williams, Couch & either Dunson or Clarke can be a good group with upside, just put them in position to succeed & let the chips fall where they may.

Advertisement
Back