Christian Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blades is the real deal he's going to surprise alot of people this year, but Christian Williams i feel will be starter at the other corner spot also

I agree with blades. What’s funny about Ivey too is his stats should have been MUCH worse. It seemed as if when he actually had decent coverage, the wr would either make a good catch or one **** Of a throw so you think well good d but better o

then next play Ivey is beat by two steps and qb air mails him. Those are the plays that don’t show up on the stat sheet but can be killers down the road.

Advertisement
I think we're counting on Ivey to improve enough to be a solid back up.
Now on Dunson. If Blades is our best cb. Are we trying to imply that Dunson got something on C. Williams?

The cornerback room as a whole seems to be a pretty good group, my only gripe is that I don’t see a true #1 corner unless Blades (who would be an excellent #2 corner) takes a big jump forward

Advertisement
The cornerback room as a whole seems to be a pretty good group, my only gripe is that I don’t see a true #1 corner unless Blades (who would be an excellent #2 corner) takes a big jump forward
Situation Or is it some move to a hybrid defense ? This coaching group did bring us the striker position...

Advertisement
Situation Or is it some move to a hybrid defense ? This coaching group did bring us the striker position...
We’re also going to be able to create pressure with 4 guys with the NASCAR package on 3rd downs, which will give the secondary a boost assuming Baker figures out not to blitz a safety on 4th and 17

Advertisement
Back