Christian Williams

Pretty impressed with Diaz and hes only had the job for a month. We're taking a SEC kids right out of their backyard just a day before NSD. Think about that...

This is the time of year where the bag game really comes to life. And we stil locked him up. We passing out bags now?? Jks

Advertisement
Bruh...it’s NASTYQUEDAWG...I just used BLOCK for the h3ll of it. I thought that I never see you fool with these boards again.

Nooooooo! Not my MF DAWG!!!

Bruh I tried to leave em alone but they be calling me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You still got the same number? Ends in 9010?

bama and lsu don;t have the room any more and the depth at each school is not good for Williams. thankfully he noticed and someone is help guide him to look at other school where he can play quickly. perfect storm and Rumph/Manny are doing a great job selling this.

Lol surtain had a very good freshman year wtf are you guys talking about? He gets beat by an NFL reciever one game and all of a sudden he’s not good?? Lmfaooo
he was never coming to Miami. was an lsu legacy surprised didn't go there but it was never gonna be Miami for surtain. I don't care who coached him as a freshman/soph. his dad an lsu guy was coach last 2 yrs.

Advertisement
he was never coming to Miami. was an lsu legacy surprised didn't go there but it was never gonna be Miami for surtain. I don't care who coached him as a freshman/soph. his dad an lsu guy was coach last 2 yrs.
Exaclty. Rumph coulda been his daddy and he was never gonna come here.

surtain was an lsu legacy and his dad was hc last 2 yrs of his hs career. as for campbell Georgia gave him to much dough to come to Miami and had just made cfp . fact is heritage isn't a feeder school for Miami due to Shannon/golden. they alienated coaches there and getting them on board with kids to Miami has been a hard task . we are lucky got silvera. heritage kids don't come to Miami fact rumph coached there doesn't change that
Rumph pushed kids away for
Who went to LSU

Advertisement
Williams News has CIS like...

Attachments

• 27501F27-CFF5-4558-B4F8-891B42E13E9E.gif
    27501F27-CFF5-4558-B4F8-891B42E13E9E.gif
    934.2 KB · Views: 26
How many times does this need to be covered? Surtain Sr. did not attend LSU. Where do people come up with this stuff?

Great news if/when the inks dries on Williams LOI tomorrow. I’d be pleasantly surprised and stoked to get a player of his caliber, regardless of who his recruiter is on the UM staff. I just care if we land good/great players, that they fit our system, and can ball out. Great to hear the news so late on the night prior to NSD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back