Christian Williams

We getting good news that there’s a high chance we land a good CB tomorrow and of course this site turns the thread into something else. Idc about a Surtain, a Hendo or a Campbell none of those jits are Canes. We about to beat out LSU & Texas A&M for a coveted 4 star CB that we just started recruiting to be honest yet y’all changing the topic. But if it was the usual bad news the thread would stay on topic, I swear majority of this site isn’t Cane fans can’t be.....and oh yeah take y’all asses back to the Chaney commit thread and get that mf to 50 pages like it would be already if he committed to Georgia or somewhere else.
This is so true stating str8 facts bro 💯

Advertisement
Surtain is in no way Elite yet. He was good for a freshman, nothing more.

He will be in 2019. Freshman All American in 2018 as a true freshman. The kid can play. That said, here's to hoping our corners from the same class pass him by over the next couple of years.

We getting good news that there’s a high chance we land a good CB tomorrow and of course this site turns the thread into something else. Idc about a Surtain, a Hendo or a Campbell none of those jits are Canes. We about to beat out LSU & Texas A&M for a coveted 4 star CB that we just started recruiting to be honest yet y’all changing the topic. But if it was the usual bad news the thread would stay on topic, I swear majority of this site isn’t Cane fans can’t be.....and oh yeah take y’all asses back to the Chaney commit thread and get that mf to 50 pages like it would be already if he committed to Georgia or somewhere else.

This is just my personal opinion, but our young talent at CB has both a higher ceiling and higher floor than our young talent at OT. It’s not particularly close IMO

Your right about the talent but it only takes a helmet to helmet hit and tight hamstring from C.Williams getting serious playing time. While I just dont see any incoming O-Line freshmen getting any PT this year even with injuries.

Advertisement

Preach. Couldn't agree more.

Advertisement
This was free on Rivals under their predictions article. They are so off on so many kids its wild. But, the fact I'm more aware than their experts means I need to care less about this stuff. :ROFLMAO:

S Christian Williams
LSU
. Alabama pushed to have him sign early but when he didn’t, it moved on and I think LSU lures him away from the Tide. Alabama fans will act as if they don’t care about this, but this kid could be a good one.

Bama wanted this kid. LSU wanted this kid.

CANES ARE GETTING THIS KID.

just read that on TD. Wow, I'll eat crow/**** on this one. Never thought we stood a chance with this kid despite what folks said. We'll find out early tomorrow.
If happens nobody thought this would have happen unless you’re one of those sunshine pumper

Advertisement
Only on a Miami board would potentially great news for UM turn into a bunch of dyck riders pumping up rat fcks like Rat Spermstain and C(um) J(aws) Henderson. If Tyson Cumball didn’t fail so epically last year you’d find a way to be scavenging through his **** for tasty morsels too. Pathetic.

Advertisement
He was a starter for bama in the NC game. My goodness.

They wont stop. Surtain, Campbell, Henderson would all start here.
But due to us being in s.fla we got dogs like Banda laying around in the weeds. Rumph needs to continue to consistently find those types locally and open up his oos or out of area horizons. 2020 though i dont think he will have to leave locally..there are alot of options at CB.

If we land this kid..that is Rumphs first win in a cb battle and PROGRESS.

Advertisement
Back