Christian Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
They wont stop. Surtain, Campbell, Henderson would all start here.
But due to us being in s.fla we got dogs like Banda laying around in the weeds. Rumph needs to continue to consistently find those types locally and open up his oos or out of area horizons. 2020 though i dont think he will have to leave locally..there are alot of options at CB.

If we land this kid..that is Rumphs first win in a cb battle and PROGRESS.

Surtain and Campbell woulda got beat here quite a bit just like they got beat at UGA and Bama then which was the actual point. Not that they were bad players. Judging by the way Campbell season ended(as a backup) there aint no guarantee he's playing in front of M. Jackson or Bandy anyway. Unless I'm supposed to believe that the low 3-star that UGA had to give the job to is better than the two guys here.

If I was an opponent I would pay kids to string Miami along. It’s the most successful psychological effect you can have on the local kids.
Kids hate to go to or commit to a school that is constantly made fun of. The Coopers the Ridleys the Jobes Hendersons etc are so much more effective than anything on the field.. Every year your constantly embarrassing UM without playing one down against us.
Schools like The vols tamu and otherrs don’t have kids clowning them the way our local kids do.
USC has the same priblem with poaching but I don’t think the local kids in SoCal feel the need or desire to disrespect that school as our local kids do the U. Dalvin still calls the U “that little school down south”.
It’s a huge obstacle to overcome.
Remember Eaford saying “you couldn’t pay me to come to Um” Why? Cause we put guys in the league and constantly stay bowl eligible? Or is it cause that’s the narrative down here that these followers not leaders keep repeating.
What I’m getting at is don’t be surprised at the lengths a school will go to in order to make Miami looK bad and loose a recruiting battle.
Hopefully this kid says no to bama and LSU.
But I’ll believe it when the ink is dry.

Advertisement

I see you Rumph!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back