Christian Williams

Advertisement
People keep acting like the OU game is the only one where he got beat. You can go through Alabama’s schedule. Find the games where the opposing QB was actually capable of throwing a forward pass. He got targeted and got beat. He didn’t put in a “close to being a top CB” season as was initially stated

You expect him to play like an All-American as a true freshman? Every CB gets beat at times, especially freshman.

If he was an Miami player you and everyone on here would already have him locked in as a first round pick.

You expect him to play like an All-American as a true freshman? Every CB gets beat at times, especially freshman.

If he was an Miami player you and everyone on here would already have him locked in as a first round pick.
I saw Tyson and Surtain get beat a bunch this year. And I remember Malik getting juiced a lot his freshman year as well. Typically, its a big jump from Fr to Soph years.

Advertisement
I saw Tyson and Surtain get beat a bunch this year. And I remember Malik getting juiced a lot his freshman year as well. Typically, its a big jump from Fr to Soph years.
not gonna wish failure on these kids. there parents didnt like the way richt ran the program. **** under gus's training they probably would have had a broken neck and a torn knee by the end of the year.

What are you talking about? The whole discussion started because a Miami fan was talking about how he and Henderson were clearly the next great CBs in college football. He didn't say he played well for a true freshman.

WTF are you talking about? The whole discussion started because a Miami fan was talking about how he and Henderson were clearly the next great CBs in college football. He didn't say he played well for a true freshman.

They very well could be. Bama always seems to have a first round CB, whether they live up to it in the pros or not is another story but there is no doubt Surtain has a chance to be a very good college CB. Henderson has had a good career so far. This is will be his money year.

Advertisement
CJ Henderson and Surtain Jr. are elite college corners. I hate how CJ treated us, and he had his struggles in 2017 as a true freshman, but he's come a long way and is gonna end up a day 1 pick in the draft. Surtain seems to be on the same trajectory. All this said, we have some **** good talent in our DB unit as well. If they develop some of them can be right there with these guys.

CJ Henderson and Surtain Jr. are elite college corners. I hate how CJ treated us, and he had his struggles in 2017 as a true freshman, but he's come a long way and is gonna end up a day 1 pick in the draft. Surtain seems to be on the same trajectory. All this said, we have some **** good talent in our DB unit as well. If they develop some of them can be right there with these guys.
We have talent at DB because we were lucky enough to have a cycle so loaded that even our plan Bs were better than most schools’ plan As in 2018. The one thing we are missing is that one CB that has the speed to hang with any WR. Ivey and Blades are physical and talented but don’t have the top end speed.

Surtain is in no way Elite yet. He was good for a freshman, nothing more.

We have talent at DB because we were lucky enough to have a cycle so loaded that even our plan Bs were better than most schools’ plan As in 2018. The one thing we are missing is that one CB that has the speed to hang with any WR. Ivey and Blades are physical and talented but don’t have the top end speed.

How many times you seen Ivey or Blades beaten deep?

Advertisement
We getting good news that there’s a high chance we land a good CB tomorrow and of course this site turns the thread into something else. Idc about a Surtain, a Hendo or a Campbell none of those jits are Canes. We about to beat out LSU & Texas A&M for a coveted 4 star CB that we just started recruiting to be honest yet y’all changing the topic. But if it was the usual bad news the thread would stay on topic, I swear majority of this site isn’t Cane fans can’t be.....and oh yeah take y’all asses back to the Chaney commit thread and get that mf to 50 pages like it would be already if he committed to Georgia or somewhere else.

We getting good news that there’s a high chance we land a good CB tomorrow and of course this site turns the thread into something else. Idc about a Surtain, a Hendo or a Campbell none of those jits are Canes. We about to beat out LSU & Texas A&M for a coveted 4 star CB that we just started recruiting to be honest yet y’all changing the topic. But if it was the usual bad news the thread would stay on topic, I swear majority of this site isn’t Cane fans can’t be.....and oh yeah take y’all asses back to the Chaney commit thread and get that mf to 50 pages like it would be already if he committed to Georgia or somewhere else.
This is so correct.

Advertisement

DusseDEZZZZZZ NUTS. Great post. If you could copy paste this and insert different names in about half the other threads that would be great!

not gonna wish failure on these kids. there parents didnt like the way richt ran the program. **** under gus's training they probably would have had a broken neck and a torn knee by the end of the year.
so true. what a disaster of a regime

I don’t wanna hear anyone ever saying a recruit is only coming for a free visit ever again. Look what can happen when you shoot your shot. You never know how he circumstances will end up. BIG win for Rumph.
Just get em on campus see where that **** goes simple as that

Advertisement
Back