Christian Williams

He was a starter for bama in the NC game. My goodness.

And...? Doesn’t mean Lamb from OU wasn’t taking his lunch or every time I watched him he was getting attacked and beaten. Bama doesn’t face many teams capable of challenging them on the outside. When they saw those teams Surtain got attacked. As an example, Jobe was the backup field corner in the title game. Played because of injury and got beat twice. Playing for Bama or even starting doesn’t guarantee that you play well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And...Doesn’t mean Lamb from OU wasn’t taking his lunch or every time I watched him he was getting attacked and beaten. Bama doesn’t face many teams capable of challenging them on the outside. When they saw those teams Surtain got attacked. As example Jobe was the backup field corner in the title game. Played because of injury and got beat twice. Playing for Bama or even starting doesn’t guarantee that you play well.
So one game and Surtain’s not good? LOL

You’re the one saying it was one game. I didn’t say that.
Your right man, when he played in big games against good teams he got beat. Not that he can't get better, but he did get beat and teams would specifically go to his side.

Your right man, when he played in big games against good teams he got beat. Not that he can't get better, but he did get beat and teams would specifically go to his side.
He was a true freshman this past season, no?

Advertisement
This why I don’t take some of you fools seriously, Surtain did not get regularly abused. Outside of the Oklahoma game he was pretty **** good all year long. The homerism from you guys is out of this world.

This is true. He got worked by Ceedee Lamb but he was solid all year for a true freshman. There is a reason why he started for Bama.

Advertisement
I love how you say “slightly lower rated player” Miami isn’t getting anywhere’s close to the players Rumph whiffed on.

But hey he finally was able to close on a CB, that’s progress..
he closes in 17 got ivey/freirson/blades/bethel. got couch this year. maybe Williams. people focus way to much on guys didn't come in surtain case was 0 shot campbell had better shot but fact is what rumph has done with guys like mike Jackson/Colbert/dean/bandy as a coach has been spectacular imagine what he is gonna do with the 4 stars he landed.

Rumph got tired of being pushed around. Picked himself up, took off the shirt, gave his chain to Banda (told him to make him a drink), and swung back at Corey Raymond. Looking like Ole Corey couldn't take the punch. Ref is counting him out right now.

Can’t wait for everyone to say Coach Field got the job done. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
6’1 runs a 4.4 and has 6 interceptions over two years, yeah I doubt he’ll be considered one the top DBs.
Also the same corner that got torched vs. Mizzou and lit up vs. Deebo Samuel? That Henderson? If he couldn’t cover Deebo who probably is gonna run around high 4.4 - 4.5 range what makes you think he’s gonna cover Jeff or a guy like Osborn who’s probably in that same territory speed wise like Deebo? That entire secondary hasn’t faced a group this talented and the only team you could argue has as much talent is UGA and even they tore them to shreds.

Lol surtain had a very good freshman year wtf are you guys talking about? He gets beat by an NFL reciever one game and all of a sudden he’s not good?? Lmfaooo
People keep acting like the OU game is the only one where he got beat. You can go through Alabama’s schedule. Find the games where the opposing QB was actually capable of throwing a forward pass. He got targeted and got beat. He didn’t put in a “close to being a top CB” season as was initially stated

Advertisement
Back