Christian Williams to Portal

Advertisement
Whatever it might be, someone else has to step up and keep the competition going.

Cornerback is our weak spot and we need everyone to show 110% commitment.

Get Rumph out of here.....

3 men can’t play 80% of snaps with teams playing 70+ snaps these days.

Guys are going to be tired in the 4th then when someone gets beat late because they are tired.....it’s just stupid.

All so stupid. 3 CBs. Pray for no injuries

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with this kid? If he had shown people up consistently in practice he would see the field in no time at all. His future was laid out before him. He would have seen the field against Clemson and I bet others THIS YEAR.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
So lets see what Ed Reed does here....is he gonna quietly sit back or not?

Has he has convos with Manny , Baker or Rumph? We dont know. I would have to say he doesnt strike me as the person thats gonna sit there and no give his opinion to them.

They better put the 3 top CBs in a fcking vault is all I'm saying. Better not let any of them have any contact with any humans or cats for the remainder of the season. And don't let them practice either. Keep them in isolation. Isolate them like a 350 pound 85 year old with one kidney with his feet cut off from the sugar.

This entire thread is about Rumph and there's a lot of merit there but this specific instance doesn't exactly reflect that well on Manny. It's essentially his defense and it's absolutely on him as head coach to assuage a kid like this at least enough for him to finish out this season and not completely F our depth. It's even more damning that he couldn't do so when this year isn't counting against eligibility.

That said, move a safety of your choice to CB and let Hedley play safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you from out of town always the risk of local boyz given multiple chances to **** up before you even get one.. Ivey gets as many as possible reps to get it right..
That's what I was thinking...it is what it is...Ivey and this loss is going to make them look like very bad evaluaters imo... especially when they attempt to play Couch outside against a 6'5 wr like they did with Bandy...lol looks like we will be hitting the portal for a cb after the season...

Not sure if Williams could play or not. He's getting the backup quarterback treatment by a lot of guys here but it's depth this team can't afford to lose. Especially with Rumph's struggles in recruiting. If we had a few more live bodies or even some high level incoming kids, I wouldn't really care but this hurts the numbers for sure.

The manny diaz era has a ton of similarities to the golden era. Manny obviously cleaned house offensively. Proud of him for that but man does he have some big decisions to make on defensive side of the ball moving forward.

If I'm not mistaken, Diaz WAS going to fire Rumph along with the housecleaning on the offense but 1) the mystery dude he was hiring backed out and 2) heavy hitters close to the BOT raised a ruckus (I'm guessing former UM teammates) so Diaz backed down. If true, then I think Diaz has known for awhile that Rumph is a weak link but his hands were tied. Only move he had left was to let Rumph fail big time at all aspects of his job (techniques, recruiting) so he can silence the pro Rumph brigade.

Advertisement
Back