Christian Williams to Portal

Fvck it man. I'm not so mad at Rumph because Williams is transferring but more at the fact that our depht at that position SUCKS and he is the coach at that position so it falls on him. With that being said, I'm turning in my support card and joining the FIRE RUMPH SQUAD!!!!
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks csz now we have to depend on a true freshman to step up big. Also means miami needs 2 more corners for this class coming up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid has guaranteed playing time each week with an incumbent starter who can't cover ahead of him and he transfers? Screams to me he just wants to be closer to home. Wish him well, time for one of the rookies to step up.

There is a raging dumpster fire in the CB Room right now if a player who should get plenty of PT this year bc a starter continues to play like trash decides to leave the team despite not loosing any eligibility and no depth. The only way to understand this is that politics and relationships are getting in the way or COVID related. Whoever still supports Rumph I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Advertisement
In a weird year like this, it’s really difficult to say it doesn’t hurt us. We’re extremely thin and you can be hit with injuries or COVID issues. The unknown is too great to definitively make that statement.

It’s not good and it can hurt us, but I think the impact is more long-term. They will use Frierson and Bolden as nickels if necessary.

Like I said in another thread, this defensive staff better take heed real quick if they think they’re going to bring in highly ranked kids and play much less talented guys in front of them for a few years who aren’t even playing well. Definitely something to watch as we bring in a number of highly ranked defensive guys next year.

Advertisement
Back