Christian Williams to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
maybe he feels like he's not being given a fair shot & that's why he's leaving. how many times has this staff prioritized "experience" over more talented younger players? just like derrick smith last year. amari carter has no business playing, yet he's still out there. same for mccloud & obv ivey.
Yeah, i'm sure there are a number of factors. I'm saying this from a coaching/admin standpoint. If you don't realize this a big ******* deal and act ahead of time to ensure this kid at least makes it through the season with us, there's a serious problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're down to 3 CBs in the 2-deep. The other 2 corners on the roster are true freshman that are nowhere near ready. Year after year we have depth issues at corner. Also, the corners getting thrown to the NFL quickly flame out. Corn's the only one whom had any modicum of success, and a majority of his experience came under Golden's staff.
True freshmans CBs play everywhere. Why can't ours? Isn't Rump's alleged genius in the area of technical work? I keep hearing his valets tell me how he's a scientist out there. Get those 2 freshmans ready, genius.

Advertisement
How doesn’t Marshall see this CB room and salivate? He would come in next year and start immediately as a true freshman..
We could literally transfer out every corner and have walk ons and linebackers play corner and Marshall still wouldn’t come here. Dude is all lizard and is helping them recruit and actively trying to get Taylor over there.

CB has completely gone to ****. Ivey has been plain bad, and we have garbage depth. Couch better step the **** up otherwise we are ****ed imo. If Couch steps up and can be good outside, then I think we can get one of the S/Strikers to step up in the nickel (unless Ivey+Couch is still better than Coach+Frierson/Hall/whoever.)

Advertisement
Back