Christian Williams to Portal

Advertisement
B3C0D942-0C8E-4B04-A2A2-582B1F01693E.jpeg

&HIT. Was hoping he would be ready to take on a larger role. I absolutely hate it when a kid quits in-season. Shows zero accountability.

But in this case, this reeks of something gone wrong in that CB room. Just makes an already bad CB situation that much worse.

Can frierson play corner? I don’t even know where we turn from here. Now way Dunson or Clarke are ready.

Rumph better be fired after this year and he’ll Baker too cause it’s his defense at the end of the day.
Diaz and his boys don’t use many corners anyway. So williams leaving doesn’t change anything. They will give clarke or dunson his 7-8 reps

Advertisement
Give Gilbert reps at boundary and see if Al Blades can play nickel if they don’t believe in Couch.

However this is a perfect opportunity to see what couch can do against Louisville’s wr Corp
This is bizarre any way you slice it. If you can't convince the 4th CB on your team, a True Soph in a free eligibility year no less, he's RIGHT THERE from a chance to prove he's a boss, something is deeply wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why we shouldn’t spend much time recruiting small towns outside of Florida. It rarely works out.

This also highlights the failures recruiting CB locally.

runoh can’t continue to be on this staff moving forward. He just can’t. We haven’t had CB depth since he has been here, constant misses on the trail, constantly trying to get transfers to fill gaps cause of missed on the trail.

who is next in line Dunson as a 4th or does Gil get a chance. I literally don’t even know what we are going to do. We are about to get roasted by some offenses

Advertisement
Game wise. Gonna have to move a guy like bubba/ gil/ keontra to nickle more which I’m fine with. This makes no tae hurt more as he was probably a guy that kid fill his dime/slot corner role well. But depth is scary now.

I feel like this kid probably saw the outlook of the future and with Ivey and blades and couch ahead of him, those guys will be here for a few more years and he knew he wasn’t jumping them on the depth chart.

Advertisement
Back