Christian Pellage Announcing Friday at 2 PM

Advertisement
231.gif

Advertisement
Seriously im kinda glad he didnt commit to us would have made things mighty awkward when milo and merrick sign up.

Real interested on seeing where Merrick ends up at. We, UF and FSU all feel some confidence in him. The fact his family has season tickets to us is a good sign.

Advertisement
Fck him. We cut him loose a while ago.

Did not meant to like that. I was gonna say that the f him really isn't neccessary considering there was never any indication he was coming here anyway. He didn't troll us or anything so that's alitle harsh.

I hope he commits here. I sure would hate to see his parents miss his games....

Real interested on seeing where Merrick ends up at. We, UF and FSU all feel some confidence in him. The fact his family has season tickets to us is a good sign.

Did not meant to like that. I was gonna say that the f him really isn't neccessary considering there was never any indication he was coming here anyway. He didn't troll us or anything so that's alitle harsh.

Everyone will forgive you for mistakenly liking my post.

P.S. Fck him. Best of luck to the young man in his future endeavors.

Everyone will forgive you for mistakenly liking my post.

P.S. Fck him. Best of luck to the young man in his future endeavors.

This. How did kellen say it? We dont care about nothing but this U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back