Christian McCaffrey

Henry will win because he'll finish no worse than second on a high number of ballots. McCaffrey deserving, but no way a guy who breaks SEC single season record won't win.

Christian broke Barry Sanders total yards record , he finished with 3250 total yards .

Crazy

Advertisement
He won't win. All the ************ won't allow it.

Haha. It's just a west coast bias thing .

Nobody gets to watch him over here . Only nerds like me stay and watch PAC 10 football

Last edited by a moderator:
feel like this is deja vu. A stanford Cardinal deserves the Heisman for having a crazy season (Gerhart), but an alabama rb will win it because of the SEC bias(henry). Even though the SEC is absolutely terrible this year

Kid is an animal. Looks legit. He's my pick for the Heisman. Watson is second, in my opinion.

Henry's average per carry isn't impressive for what a great college back usually averages. Dude is carrying the ball 35-45 times a game. That's how he's piling up yards. Cook destroys him in YPC and explosiveness.

not too mention henry runs behind the best oline in the country and ran through huge holes where he barely got touched on his big runs.

Advertisement
Cook is the best rb in the country.....

Dmoney let these guys know if Cook was put on defense he is likely the best db or one of the tops on that roster @ fsu.

People still sleep on Cook when he single handidly waxed us..i dont get it.

I like Mccaffery alot though....but after every big game i hear another rb name brought up....None have impressed me more than Cook...None

It would take a lot for me to believe that someone is better than Cook at RB....

He's a pure difference maker and should have a U on the side of his helmet...

Cook is the best rb in the country.....

Dmoney let these guys know if Cook was put on defense he is likely the best db or one of the tops on that roster @ fsu.

People still sleep on Cook when he single handidly waxed us..i dont get it.

I like Mccaffery alot though....but after every big game i hear another rb name brought up....None have impressed me more than Cook...None

Agree, Cook is the best and has the biggest NFL Future, but McCaffrey deserves the Heisman.

Advertisement
If the heisman legitimately goes to the best football player in the country , then it should go to mccafery. And it's not close .

But it's a political award now, the best player on the best team , that's on the east coast.

Agree, Cook is the best and has the biggest NFL Future, but McCaffrey deserves the Heisman.

This, just because he's the best back doesn't mean he wins the heisman. McCaffrey did everything for that team and had more yards than Cook rushing, that's not even including his recieving and even passing. Cook's the best pure RB though and him and Fournette will translate best to NFL

Advertisement
It should go to the best football player which I believe mccaffrey is. If you put cook or fournette behind the bama line they would get better results assuming cook could take the pounding. Saying Henry is the best football player is like saying emmitt smith was the best pro running back ever because he has the most yards.

Cook is the best RB in the country, Mccaffrey is the best FOOTBALL player in the country bar none. Unfortunately Henry will win by default of breaking the SEC rushing record even though he's only averaging 5.8 yards a carry. Mccaffrey will have a legit chance the next two years though and could end up being one of the all time greats.

Advertisement
Kid is an animal. Looks legit. He's my pick for the Heisman. Watson is second, in my opinion.

Henry's average per carry isn't impressive for what a great college back usually averages. Dude is carrying the ball 35-45 times a game. That's how he's piling up yards. Cook destroys him in YPC and explosiveness.

not too mention henry runs behind the best oline in the country and ran through huge holes where he barely got touched on his big runs.

But all the really smart Cane fans said people in Alabama were not happy because Mario was doing such a bad job with the Oline. It's amazing what people come up with on this board.

He won't win. All the **************** won't allow it.

Nobody gets to watch him over here . Only nerds like me stay and watch PAC 10 football

Do you think a guy like *************************************** And he surely isn't the only one who thinks that way. This dude should win and it shouldn't be close.

Unfortunately McCaffrey needed a different logo on his helmet ***************e. Sucks for the kid because he was the best player in college football this year.

He won't win. All the **************won't allow it.

Do you think a *************************************** And he surely isn't the only one who thinks that way. This dude should win and it shouldn't be close.

Unfortunately McCaffrey needed a different logo on his helmet ************* Sucks for the kid because he was the best player in college football this year.

Y'all race baiters sure do know how to **** up a good discussion. It does not have anything to do with race.
If Stanford was in the top 2 or if he played for USC, he would win the Heisman in a rout. If I was a voter, I would have.

1. McCaffrey
2. Watson
3. Cook

Advertisement
Back