Christian McCaffrey

Advertisement
Cook is the best RB in the country, Mccaffrey is the best FOOTBALL player in the country bar none. Unfortunately Henry will win by default of breaking the SEC rushing record even though he's only averaging 5.8 yards a carry. Mccaffrey will have a legit chance the next two years though and could end up being one of the all time greats.

The part in bold just blows my mind. Henry is ONLY averaging 5.8 carries a game. Did someone just say that? I'd gladly take a guy who averages that. Even the great Adrian Peterson never did that in college. I'm not saying he's AP, but if that's the worst thing you can say about someone, I don't know what to say.

Most versatile and maybe best all-around player in the country. I wouldn't say he's the best RB though. Cook is better when he's healthy.

Most versatile and maybe best all-around player in the country. I wouldn't say he's the best RB though. Cook is better when he's healthy.

I think best pure RBs are Fournette #1 then Cook. McCaffrey has been the best overall player this yr though.

Cook and Fournette will have the best NFL careers as RBs.

But CM deserves the Heisman, and will probably somehow fall to the **** Patriots.

Advertisement
Cook is not the best rb in the country cook will be exposed on the next level, leonard henry are better than cook, mac is the best player in cfb though

Fournette and Mac vision better than cook.

Cook won't have those gaping holes in the NFL.

Henry = Trent Richardson ( just bigger than everyone else right now )

Cook is the best RB in the country, Mccaffrey is the best FOOTBALL player in the country bar none. Unfortunately Henry will win by default of breaking the SEC rushing record even though he's only averaging 5.8 yards a carry. Mccaffrey will have a legit chance the next two years though and could end up being one of the all time greats.

The part in bold just blows my mind. Henry is ONLY averaging 5.8 carries a game. Did someone just say that? I'd gladly take a guy who averages that. Even the great Adrian Peterson never did that in college. I'm not saying he's AP, but if that's the worst thing you can say about someone, I don't know what to say.

Reggie Bush averaged 8.7 a carry when he won the heisman. McCaffrey is averaging 5.8 too but he's also a dynamic returner as well. My point being if your gonna win the heisman you should at least have a high ypc or you should be multi-faceted such as McCaffrey.

Cook is averaging 7.9 a carry so not really sure what your talking about saying 5.8 a carry is great. When you have an offensive line such as Bamas, 5-6 yards a carry should be automatic. Cook was the focal point of FSUs offense and he averaged 7.9 a carry, much more impressive than Henry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back