Chris Stock

Advertisement
�� So Nesta is gonna turn down playing for the team in his backyard who just won 10 games and easy early playing time to go to a team who is coming off a 4-7 season with a completely new coaching staff that literally started recruiting him a month ago and play in a 3-4 defense? Y’all gotta use common sense sometimes

Unfortunately you can't use logic with recruiting. It doesn't apply.
Watch, I'll play along too.

Tyson Campbell's longtime coach (Rumph) is on our staff.
Tyson's parents love Rumph.
Tyson's parents want him to stay home.
He could/should stay home and play for a 10-win team on the up-rise.

Buuuuuuut he's still leaning towards Georgia.

Did Macho have sources during the Herbert and Slaton recruitments last year? I don't remember him bringing a constant stream of information to the board last year around this time. Why are the Heritage coaches all of sudden so talkative?

Last edited:
So now yall believing a dude making his 1st post on here?

THis is literally the same **** that has been said repeatedly on here for a while now. Everyone been saying UGA leads for Campbell, and we got ground to make up for Surtain.

ANYONE that chooses to go to a college based on where their GF goes is a total ***** *** B****. Whether that be Chatfield, some bum down the street, or Jerry ******* Rice himself. Oh boo hoo you didn't receive an offer until November when your senior season ended so there'd be more tape on you. Those are 2 of the stupidest reasons not to choose a school possible.

Nesta's a Cane, yall need to take a break from recruiting before some of yall have a heartattack. We winning the ACC this year regardless who comes. IDGAF.

Advertisement
404B3DE9-6F3B-41B5-AEF6-4C2417431266.jpg

Did Macho have sources during Herbert and Slaton recruitments last year? I don't remember him bringing a constant stream of information to the board last year around this time. Why are the Heritage coaches all of sudden so talkative?

Their recruitment wasn't the "event" that the Chatfield/Silvera/Surtain/Campbell recruitment has been. Didn't feel the need to talk to him about them last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Macho have sources during Herbert and Slaton recruitments last year? I don't remember him bringing a constant stream of information to the board last year around this time. Why are the Heritage coaches all of sudden so talkative?

Their recruitment wasn't the "event" that the Chatfield/Silvera/Surtain/Campbell recruitment has been. Didn't feel the need to talk to him about them last year.

If that is your reasoning so be it, but plenty of people were interested in whether we would continue to completely whiff at Heritage during the last cycle. Nesta must really love Florida or have another visit planned this week that hasn't been announced yet because he doesn't appear to be a 3-4 DT.

Advertisement

If that is your reasoning so be it, but plenty of people were interested in whether we would continue to completely whiff at Heritage during the last cycle. Nesta must really love Florida or have another visit planned this week that hasn't been announced yet because he doesn't appear to be a 3-4 DT.

The Herbert/Slaton recruitment didn't have this much drama. I talked to him after they committed to ask him how good they were, but that's it.

This is a total different situation.

Advertisement
Back