Chris Stock

Advertisement
[HUDL][/HUDL]

HE just posted VIP notes I can’t read it’s but someone commented that it was ****** news. But Chris Stock is one of the worst insiders ever so not overly worried. The guy doesn’t know much.

Advertisement
He said the staff thinks chatfield is going to uf. They must have sold him on being a 3-4 olb.

And he said staff doesn't feel they get surtain or campbell. They feel confident in nesta.

Advertisement
[HUDL][/HUDL]

HE just posted VIP notes I can’t read it’s but someone commented that it was ****** news. But Chris Stock is one of the worst insiders ever so not overly worried. The guy doesn’t know much.

Here’s the new note: everybody going somewhere else but Nesta.

His recruiter JaJuan Seider is leaving UF to PSU. He was recruiting ChatField. So things should be looking good for us.

Last edited:
Seiders just went in home with him. Then bounced, why would chatfield be feeling that place

Advertisement
[HUDL][/HUDL]

This, Nesta yes....his source said staff is not confident on TC or PS2, and staff feels Chatfield is going to UF

Advertisement
[HUDL][/HUDL]

HE just posted VIP notes I can’t read it’s but someone commented that it was ****ty news. But Chris Stock is one of the worst insiders ever so not overly worried. The guy doesn’t know much.

This, Nesta yes....his source said staff is not confident on TC or PS2, and staff feels Chatfield is going to UF

Looks like none of them care about playing together in college.
Nesta Cane
Chatfield Gata
Surtain Bama
Campbell Dawg

[HUDL][/HUDL]

HE just posted VIP notes I can’t read it’s but someone commented that it was ****ty news. But Chris Stock is one of the worst insiders ever so not overly worried. The guy doesn’t know much.

Looks like none of them care about playing together in college.
Nesta Cane
Chatfield Gata
Surtain Bama
Campbell Dawg

Chatfield makes no sense. Seider just cleared the joint....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back