Chris Steele's last OV

And as per Andrew Ivins, he is NOT coming this weekend. Staying to participate in the Opening in southern cal.

Advertisement
We shouldn't be sweating Cali DBs. If he wants in cool, but we need to focus from Jupiter to Florida City

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruit him if he is truly interested in Miami and if we have more than a punchers chance. If we dont we shouldn't waste resources and time on him. South Florida is filled with DBs. If it were another position maybe I would like DT or OT maybe I spend more time on him but we have like 10 legit studs in the tri county area alone.

I agree 100%..

South Florida has 4 CBs in the Top 25 at the position, so I think it would be best that the staff recruit the in-state recruits more!! Now IF this kid (or any other OOS CB) is showing serious interest and it's real interest then I say the staff needs to keep in contact and visit him as much as possible.. BUT with all the talent in the state at that position alone, I don't think it would be smart to recruit an OOS recruit, who isn't showing much interest..

Miami is definitely a school top CBs in the nation should be eyeing IF they are looking for early PT as a true freshman!! Not discrediting any talent on the roster, BUT there will be great opportunity for a kid who is looking to play early..

If he comes for an unofficial in the spring and to the fsu game, why not get a 3rd trip for free right before Christmas? We've had kids commit before coming on their OV's. I think Brevin's OV was in December.

Advertisement
Back