Chris Steele's last OV

Advertisement
Advertisement
These are the kids who appear they won’t stay home on the west coast. Its important to identify those ones early and not the ones who will stay home and play for usc or UCLA. Hope we can get some traction with him

His list of lined up OV’s are very strange to me. I can understand OK but none of the other schools make sense, since he clearly has offers from every major power.

Hope he makes the visit soon. If he does, then he definitely has interest.

Would be a good thing to be able to go into LA and grab some players - another area that we've never really done that.

Hightower was a good start.

Steele could build a bit more momentum for trying to make this a regular event.

Advertisement
There’s going to be plenty of PT available next year for freshmen. We lose Mjax and Dean and are left with:

Bandy (NB)
Blades - never played a down
Ivey- never played a down
Frierson - never played a down
Bethel (project)

Any CB who wants to play early on a ranked team should be giving us a hard look.

This. Anyone top CB in this years class cannot help but love the depth chart situation if he thinks he's a bonifide top corner...

Gonna be a tough pull for Steele, but would love to steel him from SC.

Yeah I'd still say USC is the favorite. He can unofficial there anytime he wants since he's so close.

But maybe this kid is like that Woodbey kid that went to FSU (same HS actually).

Also, remember Bosco played at STA last year, so Steele definitely has been in the area before

Advertisement
Hoping he wants to play early bc the depth here shows him he can come in and start

Yeah I'd still say USC is the favorite. He can unofficial there anytime he wants since he's so close.

But maybe this kid is like that Woodbey kid that went to FSU (same HS actually).

Also, remember Bosco played at STA last year, so Steele definitely has been in the area before

How is SC the favorite if he doesn’t take an official? I know y’all think that kind of stuff only happens at UM but if he doesn’t OV then there’s no chance.

Advertisement
Recruit him if he is truly interested in Miami and if we have more than a punchers chance. If we dont we shouldn't waste resources and time on him. South Florida is filled with DBs. If it were another position maybe I would like DT or OT maybe I spend more time on him but we have like 10 legit studs in the tri county area alone.

It's great he is coming if he can work out the logistics - it's also going to be pretty quiet on campus by the weekend since Spring Break starts this coming weekend. Would be great if he can get on campus Thursday or Friday.

Advertisement
Back