Chris Lammons

Chris Lammons is close to 5'11 & Ravian Pierce 6'4 they are only getting better and faster are big on miami just trying to go through and get recuited a bit im a plantation alum after visited them i could say they would be canes today if it was NSD dont mess these two up!

I want both of them.

Advertisement
His favorite coach from Miami is D’Onofrio, “I like all of them, but coach D’Onofrio is my favorite coach.”
- Lammons

The urban legend of Dorito recruiting continues

/Franklin on the other hand.....no comment

D'Onforio seems like he is probably a no bull**** straight shooter when it comes to recruiting. Not everyone responds to that but I know personally that is what I would want.

His favorite coach from Miami is D’Onofrio, “I like all of them, but coach D’Onofrio is my favorite coach.”
- Lammons

To be honest, I hadn't heard much from D'Onofrio on the recruiting front either

Advertisement
I'm starting to think Jethro walks into a recruit's living room in a snug blazer, and goes into Chris Farley's "van down by the river" routine, complete with crashing through the coffee table as the finale.

- Lammons

To be honest, I hadn't heard much from D'Onofrio on the recruiting front either

AQM
D'onofrio may not be the lead recruiter for most but who says he doesn't close on some of these guys?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back