Chris lammons rivals

As soon as this kid blew up you knew he would pull an "Alex Collins" on us. I am expecting the same from Jaborie Williams. The LB out of FTL High. He will blow up soon. Its just the way it is. But I am not so hung up on this kid after I found out he was 5'9. Im just not a fan of bringing in Nigel Patton, who looks to be 5'8 from some of the pics I saw of him, and Lammons too. They are great athletes but ****. Plus I want to see Lammons play DB this year. See how good he really is. I know he plays Ely this year so he can go head to head wtih that big WR they got. Im hoping they play Monarch too. (Shawn Burgess Becker)

he goes up against better WR in sfe every practice then the dudes your naming

SFE ain't football.

Advertisement
Let him make a decision before you bash the player man. He just got ****ed off a couple weeks ago over what Tito said (he made an honest evaluation and if was a fair assement because Lammons doesn't play much corner at plant, so everyone wants to see play corner before boasting about the kid). Through 7on7 he's proved he can play corner and is physical, and our staff offered so Im not worried about his abilities. You know the kid reads the **** website just chill out...he hasn't made a decision yet, and even when he does nothing is final till NSD.

Produce on the field, and kids sitting on the fence will come.

This, and you can't fault a kid for thinking the process through and not rushing a commitment. We would be all over him if he commited and then de-commited.

No one is faulting the kid...but watching the "I love the U", "Miami is my dream school", "I grew up rooting for Miami" kids who eventually go elsewhere sucks. It just seems that this is another case. Maybe I'm still bitter from Sony's, "I'll be a fan of Miami no matter where I go" bull ****...

At the same time, of course it's going to be his favorite school when it's all he's known. Kid probly doesn't travel a lot, hasn't see a lot of these other places. If you guys are honestly frustrated/mad by what he's saying, then you have some major issues.

As soon as this kid blew up you knew he would pull an "Alex Collins" on us. I am expecting the same from Jaborie Williams. The LB out of FTL High. He will blow up soon. Its just the way it is. But I am not so hung up on this kid after I found out he was 5'9. Im just not a fan of bringing in Nigel Patton, who looks to be 5'8 from some of the pics I saw of him, and Lammons too. They are great athletes but ****. Plus I want to see Lammons play DB this year. See how good he really is. I know he plays Ely this year so he can go head to head wtih that big WR they got. Im hoping they play Monarch too. (Shawn Burgess Becker)

he goes up against better WR in sfe every practice then the dudes your naming

SFE ain't football.

what do you mean? this is what the NFL going to look like in 10 years

Let him make a decision before you bash the player man. He just got ****ed off a couple weeks ago over what Tito said (he made an honest evaluation and if was a fair assement because Lammons doesn't play much corner at plant, so everyone wants to see play corner before boasting about the kid). Through 7on7 he's proved he can play corner and is physical, and our staff offered so Im not worried about his abilities. You know the kid reads the **** website just chill out...he hasn't made a decision yet, and even when he does nothing is final till NSD.

I'm not going to spend my life walking on egg shells hoping not to offend all of these delicate geniuses. I'm gonna keep doing what I do. I'll continue to give my honest opinions on this stuff, and if a dude can't handle it, then he can rebut it or cry about it or hate me or all of those things.

Advertisement
7on 7 isn't real football

7 on 7 gives skill players a chance to go up against other good- great players so all you experts that say it isnt football why do coaches base offering on how well he does on these teams? but it aint football right? gives you everything but dline pressure and tackling

Please show me a coach who "base offering on how well" a player does in 7 on 7.

7 on 7 isn't football.

Produce on the field, and kids sitting on the fence will come.

This, and you can't fault a kid for thinking the process through and not rushing a commitment. We would be all over him if he commited and then de-commited.

No one is faulting the kid...but watching the "I love the U", "Miami is my dream school", "I grew up rooting for Miami" kids who eventually go elsewhere sucks. It just seems that this is another case. Maybe I'm still bitter from Sony's, "I'll be a fan of Miami no matter where I go" bull ****...

At the same time, of course it's going to be his favorite school when it's all he's known. Kid probly doesn't travel a lot, hasn't see a lot of these other places. If you guys are honestly frustrated/mad by what he's saying, then you have some major issues.

It doesn't affect my money or my family but it frustrates me in context. I don't think anyone is truly mad, but if you can't see what we are saying as fans, then that's you...

Advertisement
Please show me a coach who "base offering on how well" a player does in 7 on 7.

7 on 7 isn't football.

Look at a list of fired corches because that's where he'd be. Don't engage with branbuds. It's like climbing into a black hole.

That's true, but then what did our coaches offer him off? His highlight tape at CB?

I'm not going to spend my life walking on egg shells hoping not to offend all of these delicate geniuses. I'm gonna keep doing what I do. I'll continue to give my honest opinions on this stuff, and if a dude can't handle it, then he can rebut it or cry about it or hate me or all of those things.

This right here is some real man speak. Good ****.

Last edited:

That's true, but then what did our coaches offer him off? His highlight tape at CB?

I'm sure they're smart and experienced enough to project his athleticism and skillset to CB. I doubt they need to see him running around playing tag in some fake football game invented by huckster street agent pimps to sell kids to universities to make a determination that he possesses the skills to play CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back