Chris lammons rivals

Advertisement
Stays in contact with Coach D. Tells him he's wanted and needed. I wide open an will take visits this summer, Miami will be one. Says will attend a camp. Miami is backyard school, hometown team. Grew up loving them....

But this quote is troubling...

Lammons says he won't go with his heart as much as make a business decision when he announces his college choice.

"As I go deeper into the process I have to find the best opportunity, wherever it is," he said. "I want to take that better opportunity."

Will announce on signing day.

Stays in contact with Coach D. Tells him he's wanted and needed. I wide open an will take visits this summer, Miami will be one. Says will attend a camp. Miami is backyard school, hometown team. Grew up loving them....

Lammons says he won't go with his heart as much as make a business decision when he announces his college choice.

"As I go deeper into the process I have to find the best opportunity, wherever it is," he said. "I want to take that better opportunity."

The business decision part is actually not a surprise if he's waiting till NSD but it shouldn't scare anybody because it's a long way to go and UM will obviously be up there in the end

Advertisement
Just had enough of these kids who "love Miami" and go elsewhere...
It happens everywhere though because it is a business decision and if they just go to the school they like and it isn't the best fit then they later regret it and maybe transfer

It happens everywhere though because it is a business decision and if they just go to the school they like and it isn't the best fit then they later regret it and maybe transfer

Really tired of this argument. I'm sure they all think they're going to the league, but the reality is, less than 1% of Div. 1 college athletes get the opportunity to play pro- regardless of sport. Taking that into account, the smart move is to go to the place you love, bust your ***, and hope for the best.

Really tired of this argument. I'm sure they all think they're going to the league, but the reality is, less than 1% of Div. 1 college athletes get the opportunity to play pro- regardless of sport. Taking that into account, the smart move is to go to the place you love, bust your ***, and hope for the best.

I think they do the same because it's more then just football so I think when you really get to "know" a school then you learn to love them. Just like an OOS guy who knows nothing about UM then comes for a visit and then bleeds our colors

I think they do the same because it's more then just football so I think when you really get to "know" a school then you learn to love them. Just like an OOS guy who knows nothing about UM then comes for a visit and then bleeds our colors

Valid point. However, in all honesty, how many kids are choosing a school based on criteria that isn't football-related? It's the minority, that's for sure. They can say all they want about academics, majors, class size. All that talk sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me...

Advertisement

Valid point. However, in all honesty, how many kids are choosing a school based on criteria that isn't football-related? It's the minority, that's for sure. They can say all they want about academics, majors, class size. All that talk sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me...

Honestly, I don't even think about the school aspect much but more about what school and city just fit their personality............. and women don't hurt either

Honestly, I don't even think about the school aspect much but more about what school and city just fit their personality............. and women don't hurt either

Which means we should get Everybody we want, whenever we want

Advertisement
Produce on the field, and kids sitting on the fence will come.

This, and you can't fault a kid for thinking the process through and not rushing a commitment. We would be all over him if he commited and then de-commited.

No one is faulting the kid...but watching the "I love the U", "Miami is my dream school", "I grew up rooting for Miami" kids who eventually go elsewhere sucks. It just seems that this is another case. Maybe I'm still bitter from Sony's, "I'll be a fan of Miami no matter where I go" bull ****...

who cares if a kid doesn't go with his heart. we've lost a ton of so fla kids that had their "heart" in Miami...

Advertisement
As soon as this kid blew up you knew he would pull an "Alex Collins" on us. I am expecting the same from Jaborie Williams. The LB out of FTL High. He will blow up soon. Its just the way it is. But I am not so hung up on this kid after I found out he was 5'9. Im just not a fan of bringing in Nigel Patton, who looks to be 5'8 from some of the pics I saw of him, and Lammons too. They are great athletes but ****. Plus I want to see Lammons play DB this year. See how good he really is. I know he plays Ely this year so he can go head to head wtih that big WR they got. Im hoping they play Monarch too. (Shawn Burgess Becker)

Produce on the field, and kids sitting on the fence will come.

This, and you can't fault a kid for thinking the process through and not rushing a commitment. We would be all over him if he commited and then de-commited.

No one is faulting the kid...but watching the "I love the U", "Miami is my dream school", "I grew up rooting for Miami" kids who eventually go elsewhere sucks. It just seems that this is another case. Maybe I'm still bitter from Sony's, "I'll be a fan of Miami no matter where I go" bull ****...

thats like saying "i want them to win, but i wont try and make them better"

As soon as this kid blew up you knew he would pull an "Alex Collins" on us. I am expecting the same from Jaborie Williams. The LB out of FTL High. He will blow up soon. Its just the way it is. But I am not so hung up on this kid after I found out he was 5'9. Im just not a fan of bringing in Nigel Patton, who looks to be 5'8 from some of the pics I saw of him, and Lammons too. They are great athletes but ****. Plus I want to see Lammons play DB this year. See how good he really is. I know he plays Ely this year so he can go head to head wtih that big WR they got. Im hoping they play Monarch too. (Shawn Burgess Becker)

he goes up against better WR in sfe every practice then the dudes your naming

LULZ at this new trash being spewed of late about "business decisions" and how a "business decision" wouldn't favor UM. First off, I laugh at these kids who spend their free time playing video games and don't even have jobs talking about "business decisions". Second, how can a "business decision" not favor the top university in Florida that just so happens to put the most players in the NFL? Again. I laugh.

Advertisement
Back