2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard he failed spelling test in 7th grade may not qualify here. They started the clock early on that 10.4 he's closer to 10.9. Ole Miss can have him.

Advertisement

Commit then
Justin Timberlake Eye Roll GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Advertisement
Advertisement
ok, dumb question but is his offer commitable at this point? From the tea leaves I've seen on this board, we've got 4 total big time guys we're after with the intent of taking 2. The top 4 are fletcher, baxter, CJ and one other who I'm not going to put out there but it's been bandied about on this board. I know some folks want to keep it quiet but he's big time. Knowing that, does CJ have a commitable offer at this point?

ok, dumb question but is his offer commitable at this point? From the tea leaves I've seen on this board, we've got 4 total big time guys we're after with the intent of taking 2. The top 4 are fletcher, baxter, CJ and one other who I'm not going to put out there but it's been bandied about on this board. I know some folks want to keep it quiet but he's big time. Knowing that, does CJ have a commitable offer at this point?

Yes.

Advertisement
Back