2023 Chris Johnson Jr

I haven't followed his recruitment too closely but he was referenced in Barry Jackson's article today or yesterday. Who are the other schools on this kid's list out of curiosity? I see Ole Miss (above). Thanks.

Advertisement
This is rinse and repeat **** all over again.

Local kid whines about not yet having offer. UM does its due diligence and goes all in. Kid then looks around at every SEC school and will end up in transfer portal wanting to come back to UM b/c he's 3rd string somewhere in redneck country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This program is dead.

E0D3EEF8-6603-44BF-AFD7-74FF8082B28D.gif

Advertisement
Manny won 6 and 7 games with the worst defense in fbs but we only getting 2 wins this year yea ok
I hope we win them all. But I worry this staff will stick with the offensive game plan even though they have one scholarship back in the coming weeks, and tell the players that this is the way we will do it, win or lose. Even if it means 2-10 this year, it would be about establishing a system. I’ve seen other coaches do that before, Jimmy Johnson most notably when he became HC of the Miami Dolphins.

Advertisement
I hope we win them all. But I worry this staff will stick with the offensive game plan even though they have one scholarship back in the coming weeks, and tell the players that this is the way we will do it, win or lose. Even if it means 2-10 this year, it would be about establishing a system. I’ve seen other coaches do that before, Jimmy Johnson most notably when he became HC of the Miami Dolphins.
Wait when did all the running backs drop Parrish not back from head injury next week or Knighton thought the hamstring injury was recovered. But I agree with you on the culture that's the most important thing this season finding the soliders to right with for the future seasons, more so than some scheme or system

Points wise Ole Miss didn't blow the doors off, but that offense is exciting to watch. If Johnson is leaning to Ole Miss, he better wait to sign in February.

Advertisement
Back