2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
I hope we win them all. But I worry this staff will stick with the offensive game plan even though they have one scholarship back in the coming weeks, and tell the players that this is the way we will do it, win or lose. Even if it means 2-10 this year, it would be about establishing a system. I’ve seen other coaches do that before, Jimmy Johnson most notably when he became HC of the Miami Dolphins.
I’ve also seen Kim Helton do it. He won 1 game a year at Houston his first two years as HC.

Not even the great Mario will be able to hold this class together after winning 4-6 games. Wins matter in recruiting AT MIAMI.
It don’t matter we could be winning look at the 10-2 year with richt. The answer on why they don’t come will change to my parents want my to leave this state lol

cUb.gif

Advertisement
So we have a bro style offense receivers absolutely hate..... and we still can't get any running backs?
SEC bro. You know when you have Miami writers sucking o** the teams in the SEC, it's an easy sell. Although Miami got Ole Miss RB and RB coach to leave Ole Miss because it's such a great place bro! Small college town bro!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back