2023 Chris Johnson Jr

He reminds me of that fast *** RB UL had a few years back, Hassan Hall. The year that we beat them with Jarren Williams, I commented several times in the game thread how UL was one of the fastest teams I had seen in a long time on offense with that kid, Tutu Atwell, and their other RB Javian Hawkins.

Idk if that kid had verified speed like Johnson does, but he was running by us like we were in cement shoes that game. Not much wiggle when he has the pill and almost looks like he is about to trip over himself sometimes due to running so fast & lack of balance when running but he eats up angles (I specifically remember Hall running up the gut past our LBs and splitting our safeties for about a 50 yard tud towards the end of that game I referred to above) and has subtle moves in the open field that leaves defenders flat footed and then they are cooked because they aren’t catching him. With the hogs we are bringing on the OL along with the big bodies at TE, we will create lanes for this kid and that is all he needs. He isn’t an every down RB by any means, but he is a weapon if you can scheme up a way to get him past the LOS clean and untouched. The pressure he will put on 2nd and 3rd level guys when he breaks through is exactly the type of threat this team needs more of.
Like this comp alot

Advertisement
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo D! Hit the button
Pause man **** fuq u never hide bruh....Mr pause....imma call yo *** hurripause cause u a cane and u better hurry up and pause cause confidence is coming.....pause

Advertisement
U can be fast and not explosive bruh lol two different things to look at. James cook ran a faster 40 then Dalvin he's not more explosive.
Any way you cut it, 10.4 as junior is ******* moving.. You not cooking on the track with hot grease like that if you not both, now if you want to say it wont transfer to football field thats one thing but I dont know.. Kid might lack other things but even in junior film he could cut up on field

Any way you cut it, 10.4 as junior is ******* moving.. You not cooking on the track with hot grease like that if you not both, now if you want to say it wont transfer to football field thats one thing but I dont know.. Kid might lack other things but even in junior film he could cut up on field
Yea he's fast no fuqin doubt I agree with u that kid is moving. I just need to know if his cfb S/C program will weight slow him down or speed him up. That's for those frame gurus but man if he can get a little bigger and improve that speed sheeeeesh.

Yea he's fast no fuqin doubt I agree with u that kid is moving. I just need to know if his cfb S/C program will weight slow him down or speed him up. That's for those frame gurus but man if he can get a little bigger and improve that speed sheeeeesh.
Yea I can see why some were intrigued with him at corner before because his body type looks like it but he hasnt filled out at all.. He should only get faster just naturally training and getting stronger, he is never gonna be huge but thats not a worry in college with that type of speed..

Advertisement
Yea I can see why some were intrigued with him at corner before because his body type looks like it but he hasnt filled out at all.. He should only get faster just naturally training and getting stronger, he is never gonna be huge but thats not a worry in college with that type of speed..
Yea cfb with the speed he will do well especially with our schedule. He's going to be able to get outside quick.

Advertisement
Kid needs to get in the boat. Rooster is gonna have a monster season and staff will sell him on being in that role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back