2023 Chris Johnson Jr

It’s the same story. As the home team we are a known commodity and must play by different rules and are held to a different standard
Kris Jenner E GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ray ray said mario won over his family..wasn’t an issue with yall then lol be patient man **** yall quick to assume the worst
Shell shock from the last 20 years lol. Times are changing though, so no longer have assume the worst. The last 2+ weeks should be proof of that

Per Ivins at 247:

"According those inside his camp, he likes Miami and probably wants to be at Miami, but the Hurricanes need to win over dad."

Apparently Ole Miss is the biggest threat as they think he'd fit their offense well.

Dude, wtf does the dad need to see? I mean seriously? Best o-line class in the country, an offense with a creative running scheme, major facility upgrades, like my God.
Their RBs played good last year. Probably wants him to play for that RB coach.

Advertisement
Per Ivins at 247:

"According those inside his camp, he likes Miami and probably wants to be at Miami, but the Hurricanes need to win over dad."

Apparently Ole Miss is the biggest threat as they think he'd fit their offense well.

Dude, wtf does the dad need to see? I mean seriously? Best o-line class in the country, an offense with a creative running scheme, major facility upgrades, like my God.
Probably wants to see it on the field. I can't say I blame him. We have been severe underachievers in the Manny era. He probably just wants to be sure those days are gone.

Per Ivins at 247:

NGL, Ole Miss is a nice fit for him. But, Kevin Smith should be a great recruiter for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shell shock from the last 20 years lol. Times are changing though, so no longer have assume the worst. The last 2+ weeks should be proof of that
it isnt even shell shock anymore. kids down here dont give a flying **** about the program and use us. Jalen brown is a great example.

Advertisement
Back