2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Why dont these people create an account and communicate themselves?
so one kid basically lol meanwhile all the other high level recruits went elsewhere. the good news is Mario will have the relationship with the 24 and 25 kids that he clearly does with the west coast kids this cycle. **** start landing them bc thats what Mario does next year. this year, just focus national and **** the local kids.

Advertisement
Probably wants to see it on the field. I can't say I blame him. We have been severe underachievers in the Manny era. He probably just wants to be sure those days are gone.

Gattis will use our Rb a tons not worried there. Now if our o-line sucks it will be interesting to see what he schemes. RB should want to play for gattis shocking Gattis has to prove it on the field. He has already!!!

These kids acting like this is manny Diaz, Al golden or Randy Shannon’s staffs. Check the resume of who is here NOW not the pas

so one kid basically lol meanwhile all the other high level recruits went elsewhere. the good news is Mario will have the relationship with the 24 and 25 kids that he clearly does with the west coast kids this cycle. **** start landing them bc thats what Mario does next year. this year, just focus national and **** the local kids.

That was sarcasm to him saying Joseph says hi. If Joseph wanted to say hi, he should create an account and just tell us hi

Advertisement
"winning over dad" isn't even necessarily legitimate and neither is Ole Miss. Doesn't make any sense.

We stole Ole Miss' RB, RB coach, AND everybody knows Kiffin won't be there long.

But Mario has to win over the dad?

I wouldn't read too much into Ivins' comments.

Gattis will use our Rb a tons not worried there. Now if our o-line sucks it will be interesting to see what he schemes. RB should want to play for gattis shocking Gattis has to prove it on the field. He has already!!!

These kids acting like this is manny Diaz, Al golden or Randy Shannon’s staffs. Check the resume of who is here NOW not the pas
the offense he just coordinated ran the ball like crazy and was I think the best rushing team in the country. **** these excuses lol

Yall gon bash a father for wanting to assess a situation for his own kid lol i done seen it all on this board with recruiting. Kids dad cant even question **** ? Like no way yall think this is normal fan behavior lol this **** is beyond weird with some of yall

Yall gon bash a father for wanting to assess a situation for his own kid lol i done seen it all on this board with recruiting. Kids dad cant even question **** ? Like no way yall think this is normal fan behavior lol this **** is beyond weird with some of yall
Assess what? The rb coach is here. The former om rb is here. The oc who led the bets rushing offense in football is here. The best ol class to date is here.

Advertisement
LOL Winning over dad. man SFL families never fail to SFL lol.

Mario could convince Santa claus to relocate but has to turn water to wine in order to get a SFL kid to commit

I don't blame dad. We've been dog poo for almost two decades now, and we finally look to have some competent leadership in place. Guess Mario's just gotta dig in and show him things are different. Maybe that's the reasoning behind the December tentative date.

I don't blame dad. We've been dog poo for almost two decades now, and we finally look to have some competent leadership in place. Guess Mario's just gotta dig in and show him things are different. Maybe that's the reasoning behind the December tentative date.
I get it but if it’s ole miss who lost a ton off their staff including the guy that developed and coached their rbs

Assess what? The rb coach is here. The former om rb is here. The oc who led the bets rushing offense in football is here. The best ol class to date is here.
Its not our business to know what the father of a kid wants to know. Its that simple, yall trippin. Thats his 17 year old son he can want to know more about where he’s gonna be for the next 3-4 years. Wtf is so hard to understand about that

Advertisement
Its not our business to know what the father of a kid wants to know. Its that simple, yall trippin. Thats his 17 year old son he can want to know more about where he’s gonna be for the next 3-4 years. Wtf is so hard to understand about that
Ok and you wonder why we’ve seen this crap w all these sfl kids ebfore.

Per Ivins at 247:

"According those inside his camp, he likes Miami and probably wants to be at Miami, but the Hurricanes need to win over dad."

Apparently Ole Miss is the biggest threat as they think he'd fit their offense well.

Dude, wtf does the dad need to see? I mean seriously? Best o-line class in the country, an offense with a creative running scheme, major facility upgrades, like my God.
All depends on “What win over D$D”mean$?

Advertisement
Per Ivins at 247:

"According those inside his camp, he likes Miami and probably wants to be at Miami, but the Hurricanes need to win over dad."

Apparently Ole Miss is the biggest threat as they think he'd fit their offense well.

Dude, wtf does the dad need to see? I mean seriously? Best o-line class in the country, an offense with a creative running scheme, major facility upgrades, like my God.

I wonder...

Where have we heard this before?

Strange, really. Even with NIL, there's always someone looking to wet their beak.

Too bad, this kid could've been good here.

By now, everyone here should understand the games Miami is willing to play. And the games they're not willing to play.

If it were my son, regardless of their incoming class, regardless of their Run to Pass ratio, I’d have to be shown exactly how they plan on using my kid. Telling me that your going to run a lot and we have a great OL coming in doesn’t quite do the trick...

What play designs are you going to use my kid in. Show me proof, show me those plays on film from your previous stops. Show me proof on the field this year and point me to those plays where my son would be in that position playing that role.

Win over Dad, we all know what that means. N.I.L.
Nah man that’s not always what that means. Too many on CIS want to label the parents for being involved and making sure the best decision is made for their child. Insinuating the dad, mom or parents are wanting money or extra benefits.

I was a dad in that position and I needed to see EVERY fckn thing and I needed to be won over and convinced if said coach was genuinely interested in having my son on his team. It business. It ain’t personal.

If it were my son, regardless of their incoming class, regardless of their Run to Pass ratio, I’d have to be shown exactly how they plan on using my kid. Telling me that your going to run a lot and we have a great OL coming in doesn’t quite do the trick...

What play designs are you going to use my kid in. Show me proof, show me those plays on film from your previous stops. Show me proof on the field this year and point me to those plays where my son would be in that position playing that role.
Family first.

Advertisement
Back