2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU has an article saying Johnson will be at FSU July 30th...
seth meyers i have no fear GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
there's a twitter space and chris johnson is talking. Seems to be all miami, said he was waiting on one of his friends to commit to miami before setting a date. not sure when the date is as I missed most of it

- talks to mario every day, said he's the best college coach he's talked to

there's a twitter space and chris johnson is talking. Seems to be all miami, said he was waiting on one of his friends to commit to miami before setting a date. not sure when the date is as I missed most of it

- talks to mario every day, said he's the best college coach he's talked to
Who’s the friend?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Ivins at 247:

"According those inside his camp, he likes Miami and probably wants to be at Miami, but the Hurricanes need to win over dad."

Apparently Ole Miss is the biggest threat as they think he'd fit their offense well.

Dude, wtf does the dad need to see? I mean seriously? Best o-line class in the country, an offense with a creative running scheme, major facility upgrades, like my God.

Per Ivins at 247:

"According those inside his camp, he likes Miami and probably wants to be at Miami, but the Hurricanes need to win over dad."

Apparently Ole Miss is the biggest threat as they think he'd fit their offense well.

Dude, wtf does the dad need to see? I mean seriously? Best o-line class in the country, an offense with a creative running scheme, major facility upgrades, like my God.
It’s the same story. As the home team we are a known commodity and must play by different rules and are held to a different standard

Advertisement
Back