2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Yall keep saying this....

But yall arent watching what they are doing....We never cross recruit much with Clemson....BUT........The same day we got our samoan god go look who they got committed. Clemson is f*cking up metro atlanta right now....If im UGA they are a complete problem for them.

Is this the case of the enemy of my enemy? If we’re plucking guys from UGA and other SEC programs while so is Clemson that’s a good thing overall I would say.

But yall arent watching what they are doing....We never cross recruit much with Clemson....BUT........The same day we got our samoan god go look who they got committed. Clemson is f*cking up metro atlanta right now....If im UGA they are a complete problem for them.
UGA is pretty much a national recruiting outfit now as well

Advertisement
Just seen enough of these where local kids are wanting to flirt with big state schools.
Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

We flipped 2 kids from Clemson.

Advertisement
From clemson board this morning:

*It's my opinion that Clemson would be wise to take two running backs this class. But you can't get two before you get one, and Clemson has struck out so far. Let's see if four-star Christopher Johnson of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Dillon visits in the fall— odds are better than not that he gives Clemson an official base on his timeline, top six, and Clemson's offer. Miami is the team to beat.

And took a bama kid

*It's my opinion that Clemson would be wise to take two running backs this class. But you can't get two before you get one, and Clemson has struck out so far. Let's see if four-star Christopher Johnson of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Dillon visits in the fall— odds are better than not that he gives Clemson an official base on his timeline, top six, and Clemson's offer. Miami is the team to beat.
Where is CJ a 4 star? Not on the composite or 247.

Advertisement
I would say Tavon Austin is a legit comparison for this kid. He’s a must get IMO we need this kind of speed and big play ability.
I don't see this

Don't look a thing alike on the field...2-3 inches difference. CJ lankier. Austin much more wiggle, at least at this early stage of CJ's career.

Robbie Washington would be a decent Austin comparison.

I just realize how bad some of our fans are, how inept some of the recruiting sites are with these ranking systems. They give Jalen Brown 5 stars, everyone else says he is like a one trick pony etc. Go routes. Chris Johnson is much faster than Brown, beat him at state actually and he can catch and make moves in the open field. One of his clips dude met him in the back field, didn't even get a finger on him. One move froze the LB. Think they were playing Deerfield. But he is a 3 star. In a sport where they over value speed in terms of rating @Coach Macho? Then some of our fans were acting like man wasn't a take because he is rated at 3 star.

Advertisement

247 will have this kid as a 2-star by the time Clemson would want him to visit.

Advertisement
Back