2023 Chris Johnson Jr

they are a glutton for punishment

8869BC2F-C130-40AD-97D4-51CF696F0887.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Johnson is a Cane lock.

Still don’t think he ends up as a running back. If he stays on offense, my guess is that he’s more of a utility type player. A hybrid WR/RB similar to how they want to use Knighton this year. As long as Josh Gattis is here, RB will be featured in the passing game. We could probably use that speed in the return game too.

Johnson is a Cane lock.

Still don’t think he ends up as a running back. If he stays on offense, my guess is that he’s more of a utility type player. A hybrid WR/RB similar to how they want to use Knighton this year. As long as Josh Gattis is here, RB will be featured in the passing game. We could probably use that speed in the return game too.
Makes sense. Jet Sweeps, Sweeps with TE lead/ tackle pull, quick toss, screens and mismatches with LB.

Advertisement
Johnson is a Cane lock.

I think he stays at RB and is used alot like James Cook was used at UGA. Match up problems. He just needs coaching, maybe even a redshirt. Boy running 20.7 as a Junior. Thats insane speed.

I think he stays at RB and is used alot like James Cook was used at UGA. Match up problems. He just needs coaching, maybe even a redshirt. Boy running 20.7 as a Junior. Thats insane speed.
I don’t see the natural RB vision in Johnson. He’s more of a “get him in space and let him run” type of player. There’s always room for that type of player if he’s got blazing speed.

I don’t see the natural RB vision in Johnson. He’s more of a “get him in space and let him run” type of player. There’s always room for that type of player if he’s got blazing speed.
Yes that's what I see but you never know with good coaching. He seems like a track guy who is raw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back