2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep , he recruited speed. That’s always been his thing , that and finger banging waitresses gootches.
5ef50238-6084-4691-b3c3-e6046fd44456_text.gif

Attachments

• download (14).jpeg
    download (14).jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 35
Advertisement
And?

You make it sound like there's something wrong with that
I mean the girl stuck her butt there and didn’t pull it away . The whole having a wife and being on camera could be considered wrong. Then again he’s the guy that was doing an interview on his boat as his boy was ripping bong hits in the background lol.

Last edited:
I mean the girl stick her butt there and didn’t pull it away . The whole having a wife and being on camera could be considered wrong. Then again he’s the guy that was doing an interview on his boat as his boy was ripping bong hits in the background lol.
If the butt has been offered up for the taking, how can you say no?

I blame the wife for letting him out. She knew what she signed up for. Hahaha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby basically saying he was about to commit but will now reevaluate his options. He still likes where Miami stands fwiw.

Gaby basically saying he was about to commit but will now reevaluate his options. He still likes where Miami stands fwiw.
“A lot of buzz out there about Dillard running back Christopher Johnson today. There was some legitimate smoke earlier but I'm told he's taking a step back to consider his decision further. I still like Miami a lot here and I'm not ruling out something happening soon. Just not sure it's happening today based on what he's told some in Coral Gables.”

Advertisement
Back