Chris Johnson, Jr. commits to Canes.. and is Elite Level FAST!

View as article
Advertisement
"They show me how they’re going to utilize me, where I’m going to be used on the field. That’s the biggest thing for me, I wanna be able to go somewhere and play early. Get on the field right away. Coach Gattis said that you could be a freshman starting in his backfield, as long as you know how to play football."

the rock gym GIF

"They show me how they’re going to utilize me, where I’m going to be used on the field. That’s the biggest thing for me, I wanna be able to go somewhere and play early. Get on the field right away. Coach Gattis said that you could be a freshman starting in his backfield, as long as you know how to play football."
My here it is @WeBallinBoyz and a few others how they locked it down.

Early playing time.

Advertisement
So no one is mentioning we’re now the 7th ranked class ahead of ufag? Or because CJ isn’t Adrian Peterson everyone is miserable

Advertisement
Great get by Mario! We needed CJ in a bad way.

If he can somehow close on Samson and Bain, and bring in a couple of fast/tall WR’s, he’ll have done an outstanding job recruiting this cycle. Just needs to hit on a few more and we’re Gucci.

DT is the other position of concern for me. Hoping that at least one more high school elite commits to us, and then that he can bring in a couple of DT studs in through the portal.

I think that he and DVD will be able to close on at least one more top tier DB.
Completely agree, but I'm hoping for another surprise as well.

Mario and Gattis sold him on the bro offensive scheme they plan on running with better players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back