Chris Herndon Suspended Again

Advertisement
In a sense I agree with you. But I fly a lot, I’d like my airline pilots to be Boy Scouts, at least when it comes to substance use.

They serve alcohol on the plane. Give me the stoner any day.

People would start sailing if they knew how many pilots were alcoholics.

If you can’t tell someone is inebriated, it usually isn’t a big deal. I would hope there are protocols in place to verify the sobriety of those who fly aircraft.

They serve alcohol on the plane. Give me the stoner any day.

People would start sailing if they knew how many pilots were alcoholics.

If you can’t tell someone is inebriated, it usually isn’t a big deal. I would hope there are protocols in place to verify the sobriety of those who fly aircraft.

They serve alcohol on the plane. Give me the stoner any day. (They don’t serve ****tails in the ****pit - what’s your point?)

People would start sailing if they knew how many pilots were alcoholics. (Do you have any data on this, or did you just pull it out of your ***? also wut? sailing?)

If you can’t tell someone is inebriated, it usually isn’t a big deal. (Really? LOL)

They serve alcohol on the plane. Give me the stoner any day. (They don’t serve ****tails in the ****pit - what’s your point?)

People would start sailing if they knew how many pilots were alcoholics. (Do you have any data on this, or did you just pull it out of your ***? also wut? sailing?)

If you can’t tell someone is inebriated, it usually isn’t a big deal. (Really? LOL)
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU
Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
I am looking to buy a boat
boat fail GIF

Advertisement
I remember him get trading to my Vikings, and he got into Zimmer's doghouse fast and never recovered or did anything of substance. I wish it worked out.

Waste of a talent...had a really good rookie season with the Jets....then was a knucklehead and got a few DUI and all went downhill....
Just being a fvckin dumb ***

Advertisement
Back