Chris Henderson is....

Advertisement
then why isn't anybody recruiting him as a running back? I'm asking honestly?

Because his NFL position is CB. I'm not saying he'll be a 4 year RB here. But he's a good 1 year insurance policy. Same could probably be said for Deejay. I'd rather a 1 insurance policy than add a 4 year paperweight.

Advertisement

Because his NFL position is CB. I'm not saying he'll be a 4 year RB here. But he's a good 1 year insurance policy. Same could probably be said for Deejay. I'd rather a 1 insurance policy than add a 4 year paperweight.

Much rather try Dj there honestly. chris far to lean to try that position right now.

Henderson is a CB, Deejay will be a safety, Those 2 are not RB's.

I don't disagree with this in general but, for some reason, I feel pretty good about Walton, Homer and Burns. Admittedly, I haven't seen much (or any) of Homer's RB abilities yet but I trust the evaluation of coach Richt. In reality, if you're on your 3rd string running back, the season is in trouble regardless. No need to move a potentially game changing guy at another position, like Deejay or Henderson could be, to be a "just in case" 3rd or 4th string guy. Just doesn't feel right to me.

OP the guys they're listing aren't jags, just unrealistic

Advertisement
dudes tiny as ****......he got a db frame and everyone on the planet earth is recruiting him as a db. lets put dean n bandy at rb to with amari carter at fb n devante smith at qb

Win win situation here.

We've got plenty of schollies to give to take 1 solid plan B RB now (i'm looking at you AJ Davis).

If not, DJ is here now, and has plenty of experience carrying the ball.

If DJ doesn't pan out, CJ can be given a shot in August.

Of course, this could all be a moot point if the RBs including Burns stay generally healthy.

Advertisement
Lets put Donaldson at TE, Feagles at RB, Dykstra at QB & Weldon at FS...

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Advertisement
Why would u take a year away from his development as a CB?

That's not the plan. He's an emergency 5th string RB. He can practice at CB all he wants. Just like when they gave Homer reps at CB. RB is the easiest of all position to plug and play.

I don't understand the thinking of taking another questionable RB when we already have Chocolate Fumble and Robert Burns with severe injury problems. Do people really want 60% of our RB's to be tossups?

Advertisement
Back