Chris Henderson announcement tomorrow at 2?

Advertisement
Richt borrowed the Donk and is on his way to Nick Roberts house right ***ing now.

Advertisement
folks, no one wanted to go to michigan cause their last coach screwed the program up. it took them getting a top notch coach to start winning again last year and now the recruits are flocking. we are in the same situation. it will take a year or two for us to start the big time games, getting more tv exposure and the recruits will come/stay.

Advertisement
I have a feeling we will be hating Michigan and Harbaugh moving forward!

Might even be the Gayturds here.

Sad stuff, we are paper thin at the position and still watching these kids get bought off by raiders outside of SFla.

The article I posted from 6.19 said he was interested in visiting Michigan. If he commits to them sight unseen, regardless of Uche, that says it all.
UM

Well, nevermind. He informed Miami he plans on decommitting today.

Well that turned quickly. All I want us to do is win. This **** is exhausting as a fan. This must be the same feeling a parent has when their child sucks at sports but you were an all star. Just want them to be great like their DNA says they should.

Advertisement
I'm holding a press conference because I feel I am important. I'm here to tell you all I don't know the meaning of the word commitment. Goodnight.

We arent gonna compete with the big dogs in recruiting til we win. Bottom Line. Im done lying to myself & im just gonna start facing reality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back