Chris Henderson announcement tomorrow at 2?

Advertisement
Don't think it has anything to do with his recruitment. Just spoke to the coach he's closest with at Columbus and he said he would be absolutely shocked if it was about a decommitment. Said Henderson and Jobe have been working Bandy HARD about Miami. Miami also isn't expecting anything negative.

My guess is it's something about an All-American game. Could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think it has anything to do with his recruitment. Just spoke to the coach he's closest with at Columbus and he said he would be absolutely shocked if it was about a decommitment. Said Henderson and Jobe have been working Bandy HARD about Miami. Miami also isn't expecting anything negative.

My guess is it's something about an All-American game. Could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was fast. Thanks Pete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody makes a big announcement about things not concerning decommitting or committing.

If it's an all star game great.

Hopefully it is be either way it's not signing day just yet.
So even if he reopens his commitment we can still try to fight.

https://twitter.com/d1brini/status/745079562065879040
☝��️2019 prospect Montavious Brini, Latavious's little brother is visiting Miami tomorrow...

Is this kid any good?
If his name is highlighted in green, then click on his name & check out his tape, it's all here on CanesInsight.

I can't watch a game of kid on JV. I saw one of his highlights against american heritage and I swear there was a kid on the field playing DE that must have been 4"11 and 100 lbs at most.

I want to know if he is any good for people that have seen him in camps or a game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
https://twitter.com/d1brini/status/745079562065879040
☝��️2019 prospect Montavious Brini, Latavious's little brother is visiting Miami tomorrow...

Is this kid any good?
If his name is highlighted in green, then click on his name & check out his tape, it's all here on CanesInsight.

I can't watch a game of kid on JV. I saw one of his highlights against american heritage and I swear there was a kid on the field playing DE that must have been 4"11 and 100 lbs at most.

I want to know if he is any good for people that have seen him in camps or a game.
LOL, fair enough... I was just passing the info along because of the relevancy it may have to Latavious, if any.

How many recruits has Baez delivered since being in staff that we wanted??? All of them so I'm not concerned.

Advertisement
Hahahaha welcome to recruiting, things can chance so fast, went from being so solid to waking up the next day and decommitting, lol

Advertisement
Back